Chapter 29

~Karma's POV~

I woke up from the sound of birds and something tapping on the glass. I looked over and saw a branch of a tree tapping on the room's window. my eyes drifted to the wall beside the window and realised it wasn't my room 'Where am I?' i questioned in my head.

my vision was blurry and faded, something was in my arms as I lay down. 'What is this?' i asked myself and I squeezed whatever was in my hand. I heard a small moan come from bellow me. I look down and saw a head of (H/C) hair.

I blush realising that I had just squeezed (Y/N) chest. My cheeks faded into its original colour as I calmed myself down. my head was rest on her head, she was in a sports bra and bike shorts while I was in some red pants and shirtless.

I felt her groan and turn on, her (E/C) eyes fluttered open as she stirred awake.

~Your POV~

my toes dusted over with a cool breeze as I awoke. I turned over and felt something in front of me. I flutter my eyes open to see a well-chiseled chest. I looked up and saw Karma who was blushing with shocked eyes "K-Karma?" I questioned as I looked at him, his cheeks reddened more before answering "Morning" he smirked.

"What time is it?" I asked as I sat up, I saw his hand drift to the bed side table and take his black covered phone and check the time. "About 6:30" he sighed. "It way to eairly for this" we said at the same time.

"Common we need to get ready for school" i sighed as i started to get up until a pair of arms laced around me pulling me back down. I looked to Karma and saw him with his eyes closed and cheeks dusted with a light pink.

I let out a frustrated sigh before resting.

~Karma's POV~

I saw her sit up with a tired and upset look on her face, black pools sat under her eyes as she looked to the door. i knew she hadn't gotten any sleep and when she was sleeping she was restless, moving around rubbing up aagenst me and rolling over.

I wrapped my arms around her waist and pulled her back down. I told her to rest and she complied and rested to head on my bear chest and i heard her calm breathing. I looked down and saw her eyes closed and mouth parted.

I placed my hand on her head and laced my fingers into her hair. she was beutiful, why can't i get her out of my head. soon i fell alseep and only felt her heart beat agenst my body.

~Later~

They soon awoke, (Y/N) opened her eyes and checked the time and her eyes widened. "Ah! We're late!" she cried leaping out the bed waking up Karma from his sleep. 

she ran into the halls and ran into the clothing room with her uniform and other closthes she liked. she put her shirt on and took off her bike shorts off.

"You know its saturday right?" Karma said wirily as he stood in the door way. he looked at her and blushed. she sat on the floor on her knees showing her (F/C) underwear and her shirt was half opan becuase she didn't fully botton it up.

"R-realy?" she questioned. He laughed and nodded before laughing "Wel thanks for telling me" she called. When Karma went into the hall way, he felt somthing drip from her face, he felt what it was and it was blood.

he had been so freaked out by (Y/N) he had a nose bleed!