Chapter 16

I let Karma into my house, I took him to my room so we could talk without Ben eavesdropping us.

"Oh wow, taking me to your room already, how scandalous" smirked Karma "Shut it Perv" I mumbled punching him in the shoulder. I walked into the room "you have a massive house (Y/N)" he said in shock "Nah" I disagreed I walked into my room.

My bed was high above and you have to parkour to get to it, there was a rock climbing wall, skateboard ramp, hockey table and more stuff "see? this is a room" smirked Karma "yeah it's pretty cool" I smiled.

"common try to get to my bed!" I said pointing up to the bed which had a scramble of items that lead to her bed. The 2 parkour their way and soon made it to the double bed "I told you, you want me in bed with you" Smirked Karma as he got closer to you.

You push his face away as you gain a small blush on your cheeks. "your such a perv ya know?" I teased.

"at least I'm not a psycho" she smirked "OH shut it you... you..." (Y/N) choked on her words

~Your POV~

What do I say! I thought he's going to respond with a better one "You... Baka!" I cried shoving him on the bed. our legs hung over the bed frame, as we looked down at the room we talked, and talked, and talked until he had to go.

It was a fun day just talking about ways we could prank our class and KoroSensei, Karma had a plan to kill KoroSensei but he needed me to help so I agreed to his plan.

~next day~

KoroSensei's POV

I was in the classroom when (Y/N) walked in "hey KoroSensei can you help me?" she asked with a smile, I agreed to help her, she walked me to the pool, where it was pink, "as I was walking I tripped and dropped my bag into the water can you get it for me?" she asked me "sure" i said.

I reached my tentacle into the water and suddenly it burst into liquid, 2 people suddenly pushed my into the water I flew upwards"you're going to have to try harder than that" I said making my face green and yellow "sly bastard" mumbled Karma.

~With Karma and (Y/N)~

Soon KoroSensei flew off into the distance, "great, and now my stuff it wet" (Y/N) said, she leant down into the water, she tried to reach for her floating book bag but started to fall in, Karma Grabbed her by the waist and caught her just before she fell into the water.

She collapsed onto him and she lay on his chest "s-sorry" she stutter trying to get up, she pushes her hands on Karma's chest trying to get off him. He smirked and pulled her back into his chest, a small blush appeared on her cheeks and she lied on his chest.

"i-i need to get my stuff," she said looking out at her stuff which was slowly drifting away.

(Y/N) attempted to grab it but failed, suddenly a shirt drifted onto her head, she took the shirt off her head and looked at Karma who was now shirtless, he dived into the water and grabbed her bag. he put the bag on the dry stone and got out of the water, his hair was wet and his slightly toned abs were showing.

(Y/N) blushed as she averted her eyes from him. Karma smirked and put 2 fingers under her chin, he made her look at him. "like what you see?" he questioned, she started to have a crimson red blush on her cheeks.

"b-b-bAKA!" she cried pushing him into the water.