Chapter 5

"WHAT WAS THAT?!" cried the class in surprise and shock. Y/N blushed in embarrassment "i went over board" she mumbled to herself. They all ran over to her "you were amazing!" they all cried "um... thanks" she said looking down to the ground "i-i have to go" she stuttered as she walked off "great job Y/N... you stuffed up the one thing Ben told you not to do" she mumbled to herself in disappointment.

~Nagisa's POV~

I had left my math book in the classroom and went to retrieve it when i hear crying in the storage room, i slide the wooden door open slightly. I peaked in and saw Y/N sitting in the corner of the storage room, face dug into her knees and sat in a paddle of her own tears. "are you ok Y/N?" i asked walking over to her, she jumped as she looked up.

her cheeks were stained with tears and her eyes were watered down to make it have a slight glisten in it. i sat down next to her and hold her shoulder "you ok?" i asked concerned "you wouldn't understand!" she sobbed into her knees.

"let me understand" i respond, "i'm not aloud to say" she sobbed "I won't tell!" i exclaimed "o-ok, i'm assigned by the government, i've been trained to be a assassin since i was 3. i agreed to not tell people about my secret identity and not to say i was assigned as a governmental experiment" she said "i get it... wait a sec, secret identity?" i questioned "Oh great, i can't even keep one secret! might as well tell you" she said wiping her tears from her cheeks.

"you know the world wide pop star (pop star/N)?" she asked "yeah?" "thats me" she continued "NO WAY!?" i exclaimed "yeah, i just put on a wig and make up" she said "i don't make my songs, they say the ones i make are too morbid" she sighed "why don't you sing to me?" i asked.

a slight blush appeared on her cheeks, she quietly sung a line from 'faded', it was beautiful but she sung it with no conference as if she was too shy to show her true voice. "i'm a good actor thats why i can blend into any situation" she explained "how do you really act?" i asked curiously "like how i was fighting! no emotion just concentration" she said/mumbled.

~3rd person~

Nagisa looked at (Y/N) with sympathetic eyes, as if to say 'why?'.

Nagisa put his hand on her shoulder, she dug her face into her knees with salty tears dripping down her cheeks, he wrapped his arm around her giving her a half hug. (Y/N) slung her arms over Nagisa and cried into his chest "why am i so incompetent!" she cried with a unsteady voice. Nagisa stroked her head unable to comfort her in any other way.

She shuffled away and whipped away her tears from her soaked cheeks. "are you ok now?" Nagisa asked, (Y/N) nodded "thanks Nagisa" she said as she stood up "i should go, my dad must be worried 'bout me by now" she said calmly "just remember; just act yourself tomorrow, ok?" asked Nagisa "i'll try too" (Y/N) said as she walked out door.