Chapter 33

"Hey (Y/N)?" a warm voice said in my ear, I opened my eyes and looked into a pair of dark orange ones. "Hey sleepy head" Karma laughed, I lifted my head and quickly wiped away the drool dripping from the brim of my mouth. "What did you want?" I asked sleepily.

"It's lunch, you want to eat under the tree?" He asked, I nodded and we got up "Hey (Y/N)? What do you have for lunch?" Nagisa asked he has a small lunch box with a soggy sandwich and an apple.

I placed my lunch box onto the table, "Um..." I opened it, the steam floated into the air, the smell of freshly cooked beef and melted cheese filled the air catching everyone's attention.

Karma opened his lunch box and it was the same as mine but with some parsley in it. "Why do you two have the same lunch?" Okajima questioned, "I made it for both of us," I said looking to him. "Why? Karma easily buys pokey from the shops?" Nagisa questioned.

"The shops are too far away, I'm living with (Y/N) for awhile" Karma explained "WHA?!?!" Everyone cried, "What?" Karma smirked eyeing all the guys that were fuming with jealousy "You jealous" He smirked putting his arm around (Y/n) and she put her arm around him.

"My shiiip!" Kyano exclaimed. "If you don't mind us we need to eat" (Y/N) said falling out the window and me Karma following her. They walked to the tree and climbed up it, (Y/N) hung her hand down and she helped Karma up the tree. "How are we going to sit?" (Y/N) questioned.

"Oh!" Karma exclaimed, he sat up against the main part of the tree and he hung his legs over the side. he patted the spot in front of him and (Y/N) tilted her head in confusion.

She sat in front of him, her back facing him and she shuffled back so she was laying on his. she crossed her legs and Karma placed their lunches on her lap.

they started to eat and when they were done they threw their boxes to the ground. "How much more time do we have?" (Y/N) asked, Karma looked to his watch "about 20 minutes" he said.

she sighed and lay her head back. Karma placed his head on her shoulder and they fell to sleep. The small cracks of sunlight shon through the leaves of the tree onto the couple's faces.

"Where are they?" Nakamura questioned, it had been about 5 minutes and the class was getting worried. KoroSensei went out to look for the couple and found them cuddling in the shade of the tree.

He took some pictures and went back to the classroom saying they ditched class. Soon they woke up and they went back to class.

"Now class we have a be announcement!" KoroSensie exclaimed. "We will be going to the beach!" he exclaimed slapping a poster on the chalkboard. It was a flyer advertising a beach bonfire and firework night.

"We will be staying for 2 days at the beach! This will be next week so get these forms signed!" he said buzzing around the class and mock 40 and handing out the pan fits.

Karma and (Y/N) walked home together and entered the house, Karma walked up to (Y/N) and handed her a cup of warm (F/drink) she took it and sighed "What is it?" He asked sitting down. "Ben won't be back in time to sign the paper" she explained, on the table sat both Karma's and (Y/N)'s paper and a pen.

Karma grabbed the pen and signed the paper, he handed her his paper and signalled for her to sign it. "But won't we get in trouble?" she questioned signing it. "My parents are in India, your dad is on a mission, all we have is each other! Plus, we've done way worse" He laughed.

She looked at him and laughed, she let the pen rest on the table and she looked to Karma with a dreamy look. He looked at her and raised his eyebrow "what is it?" he questioned.

She gave him a closed eye smile and lunged at him, she gave him and tight hug and betrayed her face into his chest. he rubbed her head and hugged her back. They 2 stayed like that until they decided it was time to get up and go to sleep.

Karma sat on the bed with (Y/N) and he pulled her into his chest, she didn't object or push him away for once, she grasped onto his white T-shirt and fell sleep. Karma could hear her quiet snoring, it was more like a purr than a snore making Karma looked at the girl. He moved a strand of (H/C) hair out of her face and smiled down at her. 'She's so cute' He thought.