Chapter 18

I look up the mountain, 'i don't feel like doing this right now' I think as I trope up the hill. Ben had insisted for me to bring my guitar and practice my solos for my concerts.

But it's SO heavy, it's laying me down, I'll only be able to get to the top in 5 minutes instead of 10 now UGH!.

Who cares if I really want I could run at MOC 5 but in the end, there're reasons why I don't do that, not just because of its memories of my parents no I puke up blood when my body has calmed down from the adrenaline. it sucks not being able to always run at MOC 5.

Ahead a group of boys were walking I'll stay back here, with my hands in my jacket pockets. suddenly my foot got stuck in a trap which swung me up into a tree. I hung upside down, wth my hair hanging low enough to touch the ground and my skirt falling downwards.

"HEY BOYS!" I cried, the boys turned around "mind if you help me?" I questioned, One of my hands held onto my Guitar and the other held my skirt up enough not to see my panties.

The boys walked over to me, it was Okajima, Maehara and Isogai. "what's this?" questioned Isogai sliding my guitar off my back, luckily it was in the case so he couldn't see it "is it a guitar?" he questioned, "yes now get me down please!" I exclaimed Maehara helped my down from the trap.

My feet hit the ground and I snatched my guitar from Isogai, I slung it over my shoulder and kept walking "thanks" I said with a wink, which made Maehara and Isogai blush and Okajima get a small nose bleed.

~Later that day~

It was lunch, the class was outside playing an assassination game to boost their hand-eye coordination.

I thought this was the good time to practice. I got out my guitar, it was (F/C) with a (2nd F/C) strap. I grabbed my pic with an (Anime/Logo) on it, I love this anime (not assassination classroom obviously).

I stumbled my nails on the guitar, I put my headphones on with the drum and male vocals so I could practice my part. I was the main star of the group, I was the singer and guitar player.

I had trouble playing this on the guitar because I have to move my hands quickly but I think I can manage.

(play video/watch video)

(ignore the Japanese vocals)

~Nagisa's POV~

During lunch, we decided to play a game to help our hand-eye cowardenation, as we played we heard amazing guitar playing coming from the classroom.

the class stopped the game "do you hear that?" asked Kayano "who's in the classroom?" questioned Sugino "I think its (Y/N), she's not here" Okano stated "this morning she had a guitar so that's probably her" established Isogai.

"well, what are we waiting for? let's see!" said Rio walking up to the window, as soon as she looked in she had a shocked face "wow" she gasped.

Soon the howl class was watching (Y/N) play the song.

Soon she finished "god, my hands are gonna burn off at the concert" she sighed, we started to clap for her, she stood up in shock "AHH!" she screamed "HOW LONG WERE YOU THERE!?" she cried "long enough to know you're amazing at the guitar" stated Meg.

"isn't that a song from (Popstar/N)'s new album?" questioned "how do you know it off by heart if the album only came out yesterday?" questioned Kayano.

"i-i'm just a hardcore fan, t-t-that's all" she stuttered.

~Karma's POV~

I'm not buying it, there's something she's not telling us. She has such a spunky attitude I kind of like it, she's a challenge wrapped in a mystery covered in awesomeness, she hard to read and is skilled in the art of manipulation.

She let out a cute giggle as she packed away the guitar. She must have somthing shes not telling us!.