Chapter 36

Karma and (Y/N) woke up the next morning to a loud air horn, it was KoroSensei trying to wake everyone up to go to the beach and have some fun. Karma sat up groggily as (Y/N) leapt out of bed with frizzed hair and blood red eyes "He's so dead" she growled as she grabbed all her weapons from the table and ran onto the balcony.

Bellow the balcony a group of now awake and angry students chased after KoroSensei who was blowing the air horn and he ran away from them. As they were about to go under (Y/N)'s balcony she leapt off, she dived down and slashed at KoroSensie who was very startled by her appearance.

She jumped up and at mock 10 cut off 4 of his tentacles, she backflipped and ran at him, everyone was shocked ta her sudden outburst, Karma jumped off the balcony and sighed, "How did she do that? How did you do that?!" cried Sugino, Karma shrugged and smirked watching his crush epically destroy KoroSensei, she went behind him and kicked him down, she stabbed down and held the knife right at his tie. His weak point...

Everyone held their breaths, is this really how KoroSensei will be killed?

She stood up and smirked, she twirled the knife in her fingers and looked down to KoroSensie "Don't you ever fricking dare to do that again" she growled, she walked away splitting the crown into 2 groups so she could walk through, she threw the knife down on the ground and it dug into the dirt, Karma let out a laugh and walked with her.

He put an arm on her shoulder and laughed "You up yet?" she smirked, "Yeah" she sighed sleepily. "Piggyback?" she asked, she nodded and he bent down. She jumped on his back and Karma sprinted away, the loud laugh of the 2 disappeared as they went back up to the 2nd level.

"Are you sure they're not dating?" Maehara asked Nagisa, Nagisa shrugged.

~Later~

The group of students decided to travel to the beach, all the guys were already there "Hello boys" Professor bitch said, she was wearing a tight and VERY revealing swimsuit, she walked to Karasuma who was still wearing his suit "Are you not swimming Karasuma~?" she purred leaning on his, "No" he said sharply as he walked away making her fall face first into the sand.

The guys laughed at her failed attempt at flirting, she picked her head up from the sand, her hair covered in sand and her cheeks sprinkled with it too. "Don't laugh at you brats!" she hissed. "Where are all the girls anyways?" she questioned. All the guys shrugged "They're getting dressed" Karma sighed.

"How do you know?" Nagisa asked, "Did you peep on them?" exclaimed Okajima "No they were all picking out swimsuits and decided the perfect room would be (Y/N)'s so they kicked me out" he sighed. "We're here!" Exclaimed a voice, they looked over and saw all the girls in swimsuits, Hinano was waving to them as all the others trailed behind them.

"There you are! What took you so long?" Professor bitch asked, "Well our swimmers were ok," said Hinano "But (Y/N) brought so many designer ones!" Kyano exclaimed she was wearing a cute one piece with flowers on it, every one of the girls was wearing cute swim suits.

Most of the boys were blushing and 3 had nose bleeds, "They were for my next modelling gig and they wanted me to try them out to see which one was the cutest" said a voice, out of the crowd of girls walked (Y/N) who by far had the cutest outfit.

She had a (Body/Shape) shaped body which made the swimsuit look perfect on all her curves, she wore a blue and white 2-piece swimsuit, flowered foot anklet and a light pink flower crown. Her (H/C) hair lay on her shoulders perfectly.

"This is the hottie you get to share a room with" Okajima whispered to Karma who was blushing, he shoved him away and grumbled an excuse that no one could hear

"This is the hottie you get to share a room with" Okajima whispered to Karma who was blushing, he shoved him away and grumbled an excuse that no one could hear. "Well common! Let's go in the water!" Kyano exclaimed, the girls raced into the water and started to splash each other.

It had been an hour and the people were still swimming and having fun, "Where's (Y/N)?" Nagisa asked Karma, Karma, Nagisa and some girls were having fun. "Over there!" cried Kyano, she was pointing to a tall hill that arched over the sea, sharp rocks stuck out of the water at the bottom. (Y/N) was running at top speed to the edge "What is she doing?" Hinano questioned with a panicked voice "She won't... will she?" Nagisa questioned, "Oh My God! She is" Isogia said, (Y/N) leapt off the edge, she did a triple back flip and landed in the water next to a sharp rock.

"Please say she's ok," Kyano said, they all ran or swam to where she landed but she wasn't there, they searched but couldn't find her "Where is she?" Hinata questioned "Please say she's ok," Maehara said "What are you guys doing?" said a voice, in the water further away was (Y/N) swimming with some dolphins and shells in her hair. "we thought you died!" Cried Kyano, "Oh! I do this all the time. I'm just playing around with the dolphins" she smiled.

The pod of dolphins let out a squeak that signalled they were laughing "yes they are very silly" she laughed with the dolphins. "Wait? She can talk to Dolphins?" Kyano questioned, "I've known her long enough to just... don't ask questions" Karma sighed.

Soon everyone came back to each some fruit that KoroSensei had picked up from Fiji that moment, fresh Coconuts and watermelon. They played some volleyball and beach soccer, KoroSensie was great at smashing the watermelon, he had thrown it into the air and cut it perfectly that it became even slices "Does that count as cheating?" Isogia questioned, Nagisa just shrugged.

Soon it was around 2 in the afternoon, some people were sitting in the water is pushed over by waves, some were sitting under the umbrellas eating some scraps of lunch and some were just chatting. Suddenly a young lady sprinted over to the group.

"I need your help!" She cried.