Chapter 28

Karma's POV

I was sitting next to (Y/N), we talked about where Ben was and what kinds of training she had to do, it was really interesting. I looked into her (E/C) eyes, they glistened in the light of the room. I placed my hand over hers and our fingers linked.

She looked down at our hands and back up to me with a slight blush on her cheeks. I leant into her, she closed her eyes gently and I did the same, our noses touched gently and she jolted a little. I smiled as I was about to kiss her until I heard a knock at the door.

We looked at the noise "I'll get it" I said as I got up, I walked down the stairs and opened the door, I was expecting it to be a package or something like that but it wasn't.

It was Nagisa, Hinano, Sugino, Isogai and Kayano "Hey (Y/N) we were jus-" Hinano said but then realised it was me "Karma! what are you doing here?!" they cried "I've been taking care of (Y/N) all day" I explained. "Oh! is she ok?" asked Kayano "not exactly, compared to this 'morning she's good but she still isn't the best she could be" I sighed.

"come in," I said opening the door, they looked astonished as they walked in "her house is so big!" exclaimed Isogai "yeah" I sighed.

"Karma who is it?" questioned a voice from the stairs, it was (Y/N) she held into the rainy tightly. "AHH!" she shrieked, she was wearing knee-high socks and lost her foot, she fell but before she hit her head I ran over to the stairs and caught her.

"I told you, you have to stay in bed," I said with a concerned smile "it's too hot in my room, wanted to see who it was," she said as I placed her down on the floor. "are you ok to walk?" I asked her "I think so" she mumbled walking towards our friends while Hinano was silently fangirling in the corner (Same!) "what are you guys doing here?" she questioned looking at the group.

"we heard you were sick so we wanted to check on you" explained Nagisa "ya don't need to worry about me! I'm strong" She smiled

Her smile was bright and beautiful, she let out a small giggle making me blush a little. I put my hand over my mouth and looked away.

Soon they left, and I've been left in the house again with (Y/N), she sat on the couch slightly exhausted. I sat down next to her and shuffled over to her "why didn't you go home with them?" she questioned "I'm gonna stay here for the night, just so you don't " I paused

"I don't know, I don't want you to get too sick or fall over and hurt yourself" I mumbled with a blush on my cheeks "fine, but the bed I'm staying in is the only spare one in my room" she explained.

After some ramen and Tv, we went back to her room, "Oh! what size are you?" she asked while we were walking down the halls of her house "um men 1 I guess" I shrugged "why?" I questioned "cool, come with me," she said, she grabbed my hand and tugged me up another flight of stairs and to a larger hall of room "Men 1, Men 1... AH HA!" she cried running over to a room.

"pick anyone of these," she said opening a door and leading me into a smallish room with many clothes in my size "pick something to sleep in" she smiled. I looked at her confused "I mean if you're staying overnight you need to sleep in something, not your school uniform" she explained.

She walked out and I picked out a red pair of pants "but I like sleeping shirtless" I mumbled to myself, I put the sweatpants on and held my uniform I had been dressed in all day in my hands.

I walked out and looked at her, she was in her own PJs and had her back turned. I snuck up behind her "how long will he be?" she mumbled to herself "I'm right here" I whispered into her ear.

~(Y/N)'s POV~

"How long will he be?" I sighed, "I'm right here" a voice whispered into my ear, the character wrapped his arms around my torso and placed his lips on my neck.

"Eeep" I squeaked trying to get out of Karma's arms but failed. He slightly sucked on my neck and I moaning a little quietly "heh, Naughty little girl" he said into my ear, his raspy voice drifted through my mind.

I pushed him away lightly and fell to the ground, he slid over to me worried "sorry, did I go too far?" he questioned concerned "a little" I mumbled touching my neck with my right hand.

"Your such a Perv" I mumbled "yeah, I'm sorry," he said helping me up I looked up at him, he was.... shirtless. he had slightly toned at. I blushed heavily as he helped me up, "let's go," I said with bright pink dusted over my cheeks.

I lay in the spare bed, I faced the wall and looked away from Karma who slid next to me in the bed. My face heated up but luckily he couldn't see.

Soon after half an hour, Karma fell asleep, he flipped over and wrapped his right arm around my side. I blushed a bright red, he placed his head in my hair, I could feel his heated breath on my neck.

Soon I fell asleep and woke up the next morning quite awkwardly.

(983 words WOW!)