Chapter 26

(This is a fill in chapter, is really Pervy so if you feel uncomfortable you don't need to read it, juts go down to where it says it's DONE )

You sat in your chair, head facing the desk trying to have a nap before next period.

Okajima was trying to find out all the girl's cup sized but each one ended with a slap to the face and/or a knocked out Okajima on the floor.

"I'm having no luck" he sighed as he slumped down on the floor with the other boys "No wonder!" they exclaimed "I'm gonna try (Y/N) next," he said "Are you Crazy!? she'll kill you, and not metapolicy either!" cried Justice "I have to at least try" he shrugged walking over to you, who was closely followed by the other boys.

"Heeeey (Y/N)," Okajima said slowly "wasup?" you questioned still facing on the hard surface of your desk. "I was wondering, whats your cup size?" he asked "G" you responded quickly "PLEASE DONT HIT ME- wait what?" he cried, "I said I'm a G cup you weirdo" you sighed looking up at him.

"BUT YOU LOOK LIKE A B CUP!?" some of the boys cried behind him "yeah, I'm an assassin I bound up my chest so I can actually move, God! can't a girl bound up her chest" you mumbled to yourself, some boys started to get a nose bleed as most blushed "stop staring at my cleavage you Pervs" you said getting up.

"see ya, I'm gonna be going to get dressed for HPE," you said picking your bag up and leaving "also" you continued "I can tell you all the other girls cup size, I can tell what size girls are from one look" you smirked, Okajima's eyes lit up with joy "but I'm not" you continued as you left.

You left the classroom, bag slung over your shoulder. You walked into the bathroom where the girls were gathered "Okajima is such a Perv!" said Roi as she got dressed "that Okajima for you, so (Y/N) did he ask you?" asked Hitomi "yeah" you answered placing your bag down on the floor.

"what did you do? please say you kicked him or killed him" laughed Meg "no, I told him mine," you said swiftly getting dressed in a stall, the girls looked at you in shock "REALY!? what is your cup size?" asked Kayano looking at you "G cup" you sighed, the girls stared at your cleavage.

"But you looked like a B cup?" questioned Hitomi "like I said I bound up my chest so I can move," you said rolling your eyes, you took off your shirt and showed them. A thick wrap of bandages curled around your chest.

"Wow," the girls said gawking at you.

(PEOPLE WHO DONT WANT TO READ PERVY PART! ITS DONE!)

After HPE you went back to class and after THAT you left, from the sky drizzled a strong and heavy rain drops, it was soaking and you had no umbrella. Everyone had left the school grounds by now.

I looked out to the rain "I guess I'll have to get soaked" you mumbled, before you stepped out into the rain someone grabbed your waist "don't do that, you'll get a cold" he whispered into your ear, with his raspy voice.

You fell over in shock as you pushed him over "I'm fine, I won't get the cold" you said as you crossed your arms. You started to run out into the rain, arms crossed and an irritated attitude.

Suddenly a jacket flew over your head, you looked up and saw him, smirking with a devilish smirk like he always does, his crimson hair spattered with raindrops. I grabbed the jacket and pulled it over my head like a hood.

He let out a small laugh as I denied him to look at me and me him. I glanced up at him, his star-driven eyes staring straight up to the clouded sky above. His Strangely calming golden eyes looked down to me and I quickly look back at the OH so interesting ground.

He walked me home that night, not like I had a choice.