Chapter 21

The band walked onto the stage, there was my base player, drummer, keyboardist and male background singer which were all males except my 2 background singers who were girls.

I stood in the middle of the stage in my outfit.

(This one)

(Play song while reading) (this song doesn't belong to me, it's called Hey Kids from the anime Noragami)

I picked up my (F/C) guitar with my (2nd F/C) strap slung over my shoulder, I started with a small solo and then sung. my background singers boosted my voice.

While I sang the crowd cheered, the background singers talked all sassy like, I also joined in with the sass. it was awesome I played my hands off doing the solo.

(keep listening if you want)

I finished with an epic solo on the guitar and with my backup singers and the lyric "NOW SWEAR TO RESPECT THE HERO!" and with that the crowd cheered in amazement

my (F/C) hair bounced behind me, to hide my identity I have to wear a wig which was coloured (F/C) which I didn't mind because it was my favourite colour.

I got changed again and ran back to my seat, "(Y/N)! you missed it!" cried Rio, everyone looked at me "OH r-really, um sorry," I said trying to sound disappointed.

Karma's POV

I'm not buying it, she's acting strange, she's nervous and must now something, she disappears when the performance comes on, people know her around here and respect her! what is she up to.

Once again the speaker came on "Whisper" it said, and (Y/N) raced off again I started to run after her "where are you going Karama?" asked Nagisa "I'm seeing where (Y/N) is going, she keeps disappearing when the performance starts" I explained "were coming too!" called the class running after me.

We zoomed past a corner where (Y/N) had ran around, she was standing with 2 guards "come right this way Miss Whisper" the Gaurd said leading her away in backstage.

We ran up to the guard "not for fans, VIP only" he said holding his hand out to us "what do we do?" asked Nagisa "we can't hurt him" Kayano sighed "here" I said handing him out VIP pass from when the lady at the counter gave it to us.

He let us all in after we showed him our passes and walked in, we searched and searched but couldn't find (Y/N).

suddenly at the entrance to the stage stood Ben, he was looking out at the performance, (Pop star/N) was singing on stage in a dazzling outfit, she had a red see through shirt with a sports bra underneath, black and rainbow skirt, a choker with a metal heart on it, brown boots and red lipstick she looked amazing.

(PIC spent a lot of time on, it love the outfit!)

she was singing Confident

(song) listen is you want

we walked up to Ben as a class "Ben? what are you doing here?" asked Meg, he spun around in shock "E CLASS!?" he cried as he fell off a box he was leaning on, he stood back up and dusted himself off.

"*EHEM* what are you doing here?!" he cried "fans aren't supposed to be back here," he said "(Y/N) got us backstage passes" we explained, he let a sweat drop "of course she did" he mumbled.

Soon the band walked past the girl's fangirled as they walked by silently squealing (same), soon (pop star/N) walked up to them "Ok Ben I just need to- AHH E CLASS!?" she cried falling over the same box "Ouch" she mumbled as she got up.

"what are you doing here E class?" she asked, she had a concerned smiled on, the class just looked at her in shock "were looking for (Y/N) she came backstage and hasn't come back" explained Karma. ben and (Pop Star/N) looked at each other "um..." "ah...." "well" they looked at each other "basically (Y/N) is (pop star/N)'s body Gaurd, there best friends and hang out a lot" explained Ben.

"that makes sense- wait, FRIENDS!?" cried the class. "yes, and she tells me a lot about all of you" she smiled making all the boys blush.

and that was that the concert ended and (Y/N) left with Ben so the class didn't get to see her that day, so the next day would be a living hell for (Y/N).