Chapter 14

The students of class 3-E run down the hall, past the G block and up to the G-9, which was (Y/N)'s next class.

They walk into a room they were once again behind some glass, on the other side was a wide area with a running track, a firing range like the ones Nagisa went to, a shooting range like the ones Chibi went to and more equipment.

A buff man stood in the middle of the room staring into the room with his dark blue eyes, he had shaggy brown hair and a camo full body suit, his arms were crossed. The man looked over to the group with curious eyes.

"hello? come in" he said assuming that they wanted to come in.

The class walked into the room. "I heard from Ben that a group of kids wanted to watch their friend train, that's cool with me," he said.

"3...2...1..." he said looking at his watch which was on his wrist. Sunday the large metal door swung open with (Y/N)'s leg out as if she just kick which she did but not to someone to the door.

She walked into the room "hello Chio" she bowed towards the window, "hello Agent Whisper" responded Chio politely. "please when ready start the simulation" explained Chio.

Once again (Y/N) had changed her clothes, unlike before she had some dark grey short shorts and a black sports bra with a floor (F/C) streak on the side, she also had (2ndF/C) joggers and her hair was tied back in a (H/L) ponytail, which was strung up with a (F/C) scrunchy.

She excepted the training as went up to the arena. It started with a running track, at the end had a gun range and then a laser dodge.

She got into the position.

"ready"

our eyes fixed on her

"Set"

her breath was steady

"Go!"

and with those words she started sprinting, she went at a fa-nominal speed as she ran down the track "she can run at Moc 5 when she pushes herself" boasted Chio "WHA!?" cried the class "yep this girl is truly amazing" he smiled.

(Y/N) run down the track, then she skidded across the ground, grabbing 2 Beretta PX4s (handguns) and loading them as she slid.

She flung her legs up and leapt up to a gymnastics set, it was 2 swinging hoops.

she legs linked in with the hoops as she hung upside down. she took out one leg and balanced on the hoop with one leg. she aimed at a far away target and hit it perfectly twice, she swung down and went to the next one.

The next was a rifle she aimed at the dummy/tareget she shot it in the middle and went onto the next one.

she quickly set up a sniper which had a stand, she lay down on the grass and shot, it hit the head and the dummy came off the sand it was balanced on.

She stood up, she grabbed 2 real knives and ran, lasers zoomed by she slid under them and before one hit her she threw a knife at hit destroying it in the process.

she stood up and stabbed the dummy. she walked away satisfied with her kill.

The class looked in shock as she sat down and had a cold drink of water "wow she has the looks and the skill" mumbled Karma "this girl can be thrown into anything and come out unscathed" Chio smirked

Suddenly (Y/N) looked up "I can hear you," she said looking to the glass "Class 3-E are here watching me," she said calmly pointing a knife at the window.