Chapter 8

All (Y/N) wore was some short flexible (F/C)ed shorts, and a white shirt with short sleeves, it wasn't camouflage like the suits all the others had. Out of the shade of the forest stepped Karasuma (Y/N) stood near the edge of the cliff edge, dangerously fare from the floor of the tree tops.

~Karamasuma's POV~

its no use sneaking up on (Y/N) i know her skills and she has hearing and stealth of a fox, no one, not even I can sneak up on her, i guess thats how Mz Bitch got killed. so i just walk out, i look at her with the knife in my hand, her hands were bear but all she did was stand.

"hello Kara!" she smiled "hello (Y/N)" i said back. as i walked closer i saw a drone fly over us, "i see we have a audience" she said waving to the drown. as i walked closer she didn't move not a inch.

a was 1 meter away from her and then, she leaned backwards, she fell off the cliff her hair flew past her head as she fell down, i watched as she flew. she has learnt how to glide in the wind and i know this so i turn not bothered, the drown follows her. but i'm not worried.

~Back At the class"

"WHAA!?" cried the class as she leaped off the cliff face, Karasuma looked clam as he walked back to us, "we have to save her!" cried some people "watch!" said Karma and they all sat down.

Her arms came closer to her body causing her body to fly faster down wards, she was going head first to the ground. suddenly she pulled out a small flip of fabric from her pocket, she opened it and strapped it to her hands, it turned into a wing like object causing her to fly up and glide on the wind, she smiled as she flew next to the drone, she waved to the class through the camera as she flew upside-down doing twirls and flips in the process.

ahead was the class room where all the students were, so She landed on the field gracefully,she landed with a  a soft impact to the ground.

The class came running out the doors and all the girls hugged her "we were so scared!" cried someone "don't worry about me" (Y/N) assured.

"good job (Y/N) full mark, you do need more work on the process of getting ready mid air" said Karasuma as he walked up to the group "yeah yeah i'm really rusty, i don't get out much" she stated sticking her tung out.

"OH MY (Y/N)! ARE YOU OK?! DID YOU DIE!? WHAT HAPPENED?!" cried KoroSensei "KARASUMA WHY DIDN'Y YOU HELP HER!?" he cried facing Karasuma "i knew what she could do, didn't i tell you she didn't need to wear a suit like the others? thats because i know she has much more up her sleeve" he explained "yeah! don't worry you don't have to worry 'bout me!"(Y/N) smiled.

We all want back to the class room, KoroSensei explained that tomorrow we will have to go to the hall and have a lecture. The class moaned and groaned "i know you don't like going but we have to" said Karasuma. (Y/N) rolled her eyes as she spun her knife around in her fingers.

She looked at her side and saw karma, his hands on the back of his head and his feet on the table making his chair stand on the back legs. I smirked as i threw a small rock onto one of the legs causing his chair to tumble over with his on it.

I cracked up laughing as he smirked at me, he pushed me off the chair and i laughed "ok i deserve that" i giggled, we went back to our spots and started the lesson.