7; where you go i go

Sunday, 6:46 PM

Finn sat in the bay window again, except this time his eyes weren't looking outside. Anyway, the daylight was already completely faded, soaking the outside into darkness. He observed Clarke talking with Monty and Wells, the three of them trying to establish a way of how they were going to get the antidote that was still in the lab. He didn't want to get involved in those kind of discussions, but the only thing he would've done was to prevent Clarke from going herself.

Monty was totally against the plan, he didn't want anyone to risk their lives for him, as he was still too weak to go by himself. Wells had suggested to go alone with Finn's car, but Clarke had immediately refused his suggestion, not wanting to have to lose her best friend.

"But Clarke, someone got to go..." Wells said as he got up from his laying position on the couch. He crossed his arms before giving her a stern look.

"I will go, I've been to the lab once when I was younger, so it should be easier for me to find the antidote." Clarke replied.

As soon as she spoke, Finn got up and headed closer to the small group. "You're not going there, Clarke." He calmly said. "We don't know what's in the lab, we don't know if all of the dogs escaped yet, and I don't think it would be safe for any of us to go."

"Finn," Clarke started as she stared at him, lowering her voice lightly. "If nobody's going to pick up the antidote, Monty isn't going to make it through the night..."

Finn's eyes trailed to the floor as he attempted to analyze the situation. It was dangerous to go, but Monty was worth it. "How many hours do we have left?" He asked, his brows furrowing.

"Less than 15 for sure..." She replied.

"Alright, so we have 9 hours. We can do a lot of things in 9 hours, and one of them could be to find weapons of some sort, so I can safely walk in the lab." Finn continued.

"You mean we," Clarke said with a frown; she wasn't going to let him go by himself.

"Clarke, didn't you hear what Monty said? This place is full of mutated dogs ready to kill you!"

"Look, I owe you my life." She said, looking for his eyes. "If you go there, then so will I, and you can't stop me to." She affirmed before turning around to look at the others, a confident expression drawing on her features.

Finn watched as she walked away, his mouth partly opened. He was going to reply something to what she said, that he was going alone and she should stay here for Monty, but Clarke Griffin was more than stubborn.

"Finn and I will be going to the lab to find the antidote." Clarke began as she eyed both Wells and Monty. "Wells, make sure Monty has everything he needs, alright?"

"Hell no, I'm going with Finn, Clarke you should stay here, look at your arm — and your head!" Wells replied, worries washing across his face.

"I can do this, Wells... I... I need you here, with Monty... Okay?" She asked, her voice trembling as she gently grabbed one of his hands, squeezing it tenderly.

Wells frowned as he stared in her eyes, swallowing thickly. He squeezed her hand back before looking down, knowing that there was nothing more he could have said or did to make her stay. "Just... Be careful... Please." He replied, looking back at her.

Clarke smiled faintly, cupping his face with her hand before leaving a short kiss on his cheek. "I promise I will be."

"Hey, you look over her for me, okay?" Wells asked and glanced at Finn as Clarke let go of his hand.