Epilogue

{Preface}

As Rose spend time playing around the yard with her parents, it was as if time had stopped around them.

But inside the house, up the staircase and inside Rose's new bedroom, on her side table lay a white iPhone facing upright on the table.

The iPhone being from the 21st Century, should be useless in a time like this where such phones are unheard of.

But as the noise from outside drifts into the room's open window, the white iPhone begins buzzing as it lights up.

With no one around to hear the phone buzzing, it continues.

It buzzes until it finds itself right on the edge of the table and then it buzzes again, sending it falling from the table and clattering onto the hardwood flooring underneath the bed.

The phone buzzes again, but now the sound is muffled.

The phone buzzes a final time before returning to its silent position.

As the phone slowly finds its way into forgotten memories, it glows with one word flashing from the screen:
MISSED CALLED FROM NATASHA.

-END-

•••• CHECK OUT BOOK TWO:
ALMOST DUSK. OUT NOW! ••••

Note from the author:

Thank you so so much for reaching the end of this book! It's be a long time coming, and I'm so glad I have finally managed to end it.

Thank you to everyone who took the time to read my story and a special thanks to anyone who liked, commented or shared my story with others, your feedback means the world to me.

Words cannot describe how important you are to me.

Once again, thank you.
For everything.
- The Author.