Character Profiles: Meet Beau Brooks

Meet Beau Brooks.

Basic Info:

-Portrayed By: Beau Brooks.

-Full name: Beau Peter Brooks.

-Eye color: Green.

-Hair Color: Dark brown, hot pink streak in the front.

-Nationality: Australian.

-Favortie color: Red.

-Birthday: July 31, 1993.

-Siblings: Two; Luke Brooks & Jaidon Smith.

-Best friends: Luke Brooks, Daniel Sahyounie, & James Yammouni.

-Love Interest: Anakin Sky Walker "Sky".

-Favorite Food: Spaghetti Bolognaise & Tacos.

-Height: 5'7ft. Approximate.

-Weight: 135lb. Approximate.

Beau is an nineteen year old student who attends the school Locke #7. He was supposed to graduate two years before, but has purposely flunked once again in order to stay with his brother and friends. He is currently in his fourth year (but has actually spent five years at Locke so far. By the time he graduates, he will have attended Locke for six years) at the school and is older brother of the school's delinquent gang leader. Beau loves to have fun and sometimes acts like a kid. He has a unique hot pink streak in the front of his head. He never wears his uniform like everyone else does. Instead of wearing the dress code white button-up, he usually wears a turquoise t-shirt with a yellow drawing of a dog on it. He rarely wears his school blazer, but when he does, he wears it with the sleeves rolled up. He also rolls the legs of his scool pants almost to his knees. His love interest is Elite Way's Vice President: Anakin Sky Walker.