18. Back in Melbourne

Back in Melbourne.

Sky called her driver at the airport and asked them to bring all the other chauffers with him. It was better than having everyone retur home in a taxi.

The Walker kids went in the same car with Beau and he suggested that he wanted to spend some time with Sky at her house. She agreed, uncertainty pooling in the pit of her stomach. Her parents didn't know she had a delinquent boyfriend yet, a delinquent boyfriend who used to date her twin sister. 

As the car came up the driveway, she felt her stomach churning.

The car finally came to a stop in front of the Walker's mansion and the driver opened the door for them to get out.

Amy and her brother Luke walked up the steps, looking tired. Sky and Beau walked right beind them. After her two siblings went into the house, she stopped in front of the door. She took a deep breath, "So...I'll see you tomorrow then?"

He eyed her suspiciously. "What's wrong, Annie?"

"Nothing...its just--my parents don't know about us yet." Her voice came out in a low whisper.

She couldn't look at him, her blue eyes looked down at her shoes. She couldn't see him, but she could hear the hurt in his voice. "You're ashamed to tell them we're in love." He concluded.

"No," She said quickly. "I just don't want them to treat you badly. I'm doing this for you."

He shook his head, "No, you're doing this for yourself, Anakin."

"Please don't call me that." She pleaded. Him calling her that meant that he was upset at her. The last thing she wanted was to make him upset.

"Its your name; Anakin Walker." He pointed out.

She huffed, frustrated, "Okay, come on." She grabbed onto his hand tightly and pulled him inside her house. "We're going to go in there right now and tell them we are dating and we are in love. And they're just gonna have to fucking suck it up."

The blonde elite girl rushed past the living room to the back of the house where there was an office. She knocked on the door and waited. Soon, her father opened the door, confusion etched across his face. "What is this Anakin?"

"Daddy, I want you to meet my boyfriend." She smiled nervously, gesturing to the boy standing next to her. 

She was glad that he was dressed in elite boy clothing rather than wearing his usual delinquent boy clothes. "Hello, Mr. Walker, its nice to see you again."

"What happened to the Ferguson kid?" Mr. Walker asked, "And I thought this boy was dating your sister."

"Uh...well, a lot of things happened while we were in Ibiza. For one, Jason and I decided to remain friends after this whole dating thing didn't work out. And then, Beau and Amy broke up too. But we really like each other." She explained.

"Right." Her father nodded. "Can I talk to you in my office, Anakin? Alone."

She nodded and followed him inside. Beau stood outside and watched as the door was closed in his face.

Amy, who had been lurking, took it as her opportunity to strike.

"Hey Beau." She walked up to him with a grin.

He turned towards her with a polite smile. "Oi Amy, how are you?"

"Follow me." She linked arms with him and dragged him away to another part of the house, far from her father's office.

.

.

.

.

"Anakin, you know that boy isn't good for you." Her father sighed.

"Daddy..." Her heart dropped. "I love him. He makes me happy, don't you want me to be happy?"

He walked over to his luxurious mahogany desk and sat in his comfortable chair. She sat across the desk from him, blue eyes pleading.

"He'll never fit into our world." He explained.

"You don't know him." She accused. "His father is one of the richest men in Melbourne! He can learn to be a part of our world, you just need to give him a chance. At first I didn't want to give him a chance, but I did and I realized I love him."

.

.

.

.

"Daddy Walker doesn't approve of you and my sister dating." Amy mocked with a smirk.

Beau shrugged, "I don't need his permission. He's not gonna tell me who I can love."

"Anakin might think the same way. She's one of them; an Elite. Even if she decides to be with you, her mentality will remain the same. Once an Elite, always an Elite." Amy told him.

His green eyes bore into Amy's blue ones. "If that's true, then he needs to accept me. My family has more money than even yours."

"But you've been tainted by the delinquents, like me. That's why he accepted the relationship. An ex-elite is like damaged goods. No person with money will buy it. But someone who doesn't have a lot of money, will take the damaged one. That's how this fucking society works." She explained. "And Mr. Cade Walker will never allow his favorite daughter to date someone like you."

"She's seventeen." He said, "I think she can make her own decisions."

.

.

.

.

"Dad, give him a chance." She said, "You'll like him."

Her father finally sighed, "Fine, Anakin. Bring him to the Elite Country Club this weekend. There's going to be a very important party for us and we can put him to the test."

Sky grinned, jumping up from her seat and running around the desk to hug her father. "I love you daddy."

She ran towards the door and opened it, expecting to see her boyfriend standing there. But instead, she found herself face to face with her twin sister. Sky narrowed her eyes at Amy. "Where is Beau? What did you do to him, delinquent peasant?"

"I told him old Cade Walker will never accept him, so he got upset and left." She smirked.

Sky let out a gasp. "Daddy approves of us."

"Liar." Amy's smile dropped.

"He wants me to take him to the country club this weekend." Sky smiled victoriously.

"Yeah, well, fuck you." Amy hissed and stomped down the hallway to her room.

-

JUST A SMALL FILLER CAUSE IN THE NEXT CHAPTER THERE WILL BE SOME DRAMA UNFOLDING.

AND, LET ME JUST APOLOGIZE FOR NOT HAVING UPDATED IN AGES.

i'M SURE i'VE LOST ALL MY READERS AND SUPPORTERS FOR THIS STORY. BUT I'LL KEEP POSTING ON THIS AND HOPE THAT YOU ALL WILL RETURN TO ME.

THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR YOUR SUPPORT.

I LOVE YOU LOADS.

-CLARY xx