Character Profiles: Meet Lilliam Pierce

Meet Lilliam Pierce.

Basic Info:

-Portrayed By: Dulce Maria.

-Full name: Lilliam Andrea Pierce.

-Eye color: Brown.

-Hair Color: Volcanic Red (dyed); Dark Brown (naturally).

-Nationality: Australian.

-Favortie color: Pink.

-Birthday: December 12th, 1995.

-Siblings: One; Savannah Pierce.

-Best friends: Anakin Sky Walker, Jason Ferguson, Luke Brooks, Beau Brooks, Daniel Sahyounie, & James Yammouni.

-Love Interest: (In a relationship with...) Luke Brooks.

-Favorite Food: Chicken Fettuccine Alfredo.

-Height: 5'4ft.

-Weight: 120lb.

Lilliam is a seventeen year old student who attends the school Elite Way Academy High School. She is currently in the summer before her fourth year at the school and had been obsessing over meeting her first love, Luke Brooks. She has recently found out that Luke Brooks, the delinquent gang leader is the same Luke Brooks she met three years ago at the entrance exams. She is currently hoping to becomme the student council president for the new school year and is an honor student at school. She spent the entire third year of high school working for Luke Brooks until she found out he loved her too and they are currently in a relationship together. Lilliam has been urging her best friend Sky to date Luke's brother Beau who has a crush on her. Lilliam is a very sweet girl who likes to help others and is generally well liked by everyone. Sometimes she is very naive, but is immensly intelligent.