★ | 000. introduction

Book: Locked Away, The Vampire Diaries
Chapter 0: Introduction
Word Count: 463

Book: Locked Away, The Vampire Diaries Chapter 0: Introduction Word Count: 463

"What are you doing here, Damon?"

"He's in that tomb, Stefan and I'm gonna get him out."

Alexander's life wasn't easy. Being gay in a time where you would be executed for being such way. He had never told anyone his secret. Except for, of course, Damon Salvatore. He's best friend who, over time, turned into his lover. They had hid it so well. No one knew or expected a thing.

Though when Damon goes off to war Xander feels like his heart had been ripped into two and he would do anything to make sure that the love of his life came back alive.

And he did. Damon came back. All limbs attached and seeming in good health. Xander had been waiting for that moment for so long. Everything was right again but when a girl by the name of Katherine Pierce comes into town she rips Damon away from him and Xander is once again alone. Wondering what he did wrong and why Damon didn't love him anymore.

Xander died not to long after. Though he wasn't fully dead. He came back. As a vampire and they locked him away in a tomb to be forgotten about.

Over a hundred years later he's still in the tomb, desecrated. Not knowing that Damon Salvatore was on the outside and doing everything in his power to bring his lover back.

★ ★ ★

Disclaimer: I don't own the vampire diaries or any of its characters. I only own Xander Grayson.

★ ★ ★

Authors Note: I smiled so hard when this came to my head and even though it was one o'clock in the morning I still got my phone out and wrote down the whole summary and I was so giddy. I mean imagine if instead of Damon waiting for Katherine he was waiting for a guy AND for someone that actually loved him back and wanted to be with him.

I'm gonna have so much fun writing Xander. I mean, he's been in the tomb since 1864 so he's gonna be learning about all the new technology and things. It's gonna be fun. Plus, he's gonna have a little problem with controlling himself when he feeds because let's face he's been without blood for a long time so he's gonna have a little trouble taking it easy and Damon's gonna be so helpful and supportive and UGH just so cute.

I'm already in love with them. This is when I need to remind myself that there just fictional characters but WHAT THE HELL. If I want to get excited over my fictional characters who's gonna stop me!

Anyway, haha, hope you enjoy this story as much as I'm gonna enjoy writing it (which is a lot)

Happy reading! :)