★ | 016. masquerade

Book: Locked Away
Chapter 16: Masquerade
Word Count: 3871

Xander took in a deep, shaky breath as he nervously looked down

Xander took in a deep, shaky breath as he nervously looked down. His chest was shirtless and well... he wasn't wearing anything at all. He was completely naked under the silk covers and his skin was covered in goosebumps. The bed next to him dipped and a hand was placed on his shoulder.

"Xander? Are you okay?"

He slowly looked up into the icy blue eyes. "I'm- I'm scared." He stuttered. They had decided that this was the night they were going to make love for the first time and Xander was absolutely terrified. He was with the man he loved and he knew he wanted to do it but... something was scaring him. The thought of being bad or not satisfying Damon. He just wanted to be perfect.

"You have nothing to be scared of. Not when it's just you and me." Damon smiled gently, placing a kiss on his neck. "I love you and if you're never ready than I will not love you any less. We're each other's forevers."

Xander bit his lip, holding back a smile. "You always know the right things to say." He laughed. "There's nothing more in this world I want then to be with you but... what if I'm not good? What if you don't enjoy me?"

"Alexander." Damon said firmly, cupping his cheeks. "You are my everything. Kissing you, touching you... is extraordinary and this will be no different."

Xander laid back on the bed, bringing Damon with him, "promise you'll love me tomorrow no less."

Damon was leaning over him, their naked bodies touching, "that's the easiest promise I'll ever make." When their lips touched, the worries left Xander's mind. He focused on Damon, on the pain he felt when his lover first entered him and the immense pleasure that soon followed.

After that night, Alexander Grayson lost his virginity and no matter how long he lived, he would never forget it.

▼ ▲ ▼ ▲

Xander slowly sat down next to the shaking blonde, handing her a cup filled with blood. "Here." Caroline had shown up a mere few minutes before, informing them that she had just had a run in with Katherine. 

"I'm still shaking." She shivered, looking down to see the blood moving around in the glass of her shaking hands.

Stefan rushed into the room, having just gotten home after Xander had texted him and told him to come home. "What happened?"

"Go ahead, tell him." Damon waved his hand forward before crossing his arms over his chest. "You're gonna love this."

"I saw Katherine today." Caroline breathed out, avoiding the groups eyes.