1

- lower case intended

i re-wrote this story because the first draft was sucky af

* * *

harry styles was born with magical powers.

nobody knows why, but he was. one day, when he was showering, the boy froze up his own water. he freaked out, told his mother, and was checked by the doctors that are only found up in the mountains.

harry was able to create snow and plants. he could freeze water or unfreeze it. from the age of six, to the age of ten, harry was left with the doctors to learn to control his powers.

when harry turned eleven, he was sent to school.

he was shy, a bit shorter than most boys, had curly hair, green eyes... he was uncomfortable walking around school all by himself. oh, and with two bodyguards behind him. he asked his mother if the bodyguards could stay outside school, but she had said no.

most people thought he was way too posh. harry was known to be mean and think he ruled the world because he's a prince. it's all fake though. harry was actually just very shy.

in his freshman year, all the made up gossip about the prince had faded away, and harry had finally made a friend, niall horan. he was a very nice boy. everyone liked niall, he was funny and charming. also, he's irish. harry had told him about his powers once they became really close friends; best friends.

in year ten, harry fell in love.

at first, it was just a crush, but as the days went on, harry fell more and more. his name was louis tomlinson. he was part of one of the wealthiest families in london. the tomlinson's would always go to the styles' family dinners.

harry never saw them because he was off in the mountains for five damn years.

louis had two best friends, zayn malik and liam payne. he was also very wealthy. but, harry didn't care about money. louis was so perfect and charming. he loved his blue eyes and how his accent came out.

sadly, harry was too shy to talk to louis.

until one day, louis didn't have a pencil for their geometry exam. so, since harry sat behind him, louis had turned around and asked for a pencil. harry was able to make three second eye contact with the boy.

and harry didn't mind at all if it was only three seconds, because for him, it was a life time.

sadly, every good thing has to end.

everyday, harry would get home from school and sit alone in the library while doing his homework. his sister wouldn't sit with him because apparently she is scared harry will freeze her up or something.

he also has practice lessons every saturday, and is now practically a master at using his powers.

"harry?"

the boy snapped out of his thoughts, looking up at the lady in the board. she was pointing at some random fractions that she had written down while harry was off in la-la land.

"yes ma'am?"

"do you know the answer?"

harry shook his head, a blush running through his cheeks. she just nodded and asked somebody else. another girl answered and apparently the answer was two. how the hell did harry not think of two?! how the hell was the answer two!?

oh bloody hell! what must louis be thinking right now? probably that harry is an idiot that doesn't know anything about math. which isn't true. harry has the highest grade in this class so ha!

but louis doesn't know that.

~* ~

"i'm telling you niall! he must think i'm an idiot!"

niall shook his head, taking a bite of his lasagna. harry is over reacting.

"why would he think you're an idiot? all you did was not know an answer and that's it. you're human harry, we all make mistakes. you might have powers, but you're still human."

and harry just shrugged, turning to look at the cafeteria entrance door. louis had just walked in, laughing with some friends. some girls at a table tried to flirt with him but he just waved and continued walking.

harry wanted to be like him, all charming and outgoing.

and even though he's the prince, harry had nobody crushing on him. well, there was a girl who had crushed on him, but he straight up told her he was gay so she ran away crying. it made harry feel like a bad person, but whatever, he had to tell her the truth.

"louis is so beautiful."

harry suddenly said to niall, not noticing louis was just walking beside his table.

"thank you. you too."

louis answered with a smile. the blue eyed boy chuckled, eyes crinkled from the side. it made him look so adorable but harry just stared in shock, his mouth parted open as he blushed furiously. louis though, continued walking to his table.

"you are so embarrassing."

niall told him. harry placed his hands over his shoulders, still in awe that louis tomlinson had heard him and that louis fucking tomlinson had just talked to him again!

"oh my god. he said i was beautiful! niall, oh my god he said i'm beautiful!"

"i heard that harr-- oh my god, harry!"

niall slapped his arm, making the boy frown. he looked down at his hand, where a rose had appeared. he cursed under his breath and made it disappear, thanking niall afterwards.

harry might take control lessons for his powers, but he still needs to learn to control his emotions.

* * *

i hope you guys liked this chapter...

make sure to comment, vote, or even follow !! xx

instagram: fuckingtomlinson (link in bio)