10

4K !!!!!

yes people, harry has a GODDAM CINEMA IN HIS PALACE :')

WARNING: me being a fookin idiot for adding a bush picture because why the fuck not :)

also, thanks @lashtonidiot for spamming me hehe

* * *

"so how was your date with louis?"

"it was not a date, nialler!"

harry would squeak and blush while he threw a popcorn at his best friend. niall would roll his eyes and mumble a small "sure" he really wanted to know what the hell happened and how harry got so lucky.

i mean, he knows harry is pretty charming. he is pretty, funny, clumsy, dorky... anything anyone would want. besides the fact he is also a goddam prince. sometimes it made niall feel inferior but he wouldn't say anything.

it would make harry feel bad and stress more. he had already enough stress. besides, it not like he's jealous of him. niall then pokes harry's dimple, continuing ot tease him about the date.

"alright nialler! instead of talking about my none date why don't we talk about this huge crush you have on zayn, huh? huhh?? huhhh???"

"i- i don't- i don't know what you're talking about."

niall looked away. harry gasped and threw the whole popcorn basket to the floor, crawling over niall's seat. he poked niall basically everywhere on his face. the blonde boy got annoyed and pushed harry off.

"i don't like zayn."

"you totally like zayn!"

harry didn't understand why niall wouldn't admit it. it's funny because he doesn't want to admit it was date what he had with louis. what if louis doesn't think it's a date? harry would have his small baby heart crushed.

"hey niall. we should totally go to that secret place we found, freeze it, and a have snow ball fight. maybe we could go skating as well."

"yeah! let's do that!"

so that's what they did. harry and niall ran away from the castle without being noticed by anyone. usually one of the guards would notice but who knows what the heck happened this time.

niall wanted to take a horse but harry said it would make too much noise. 

at the end they reached their secret spot with harry on niall's back. niall wanted harry to do the magic foot stump he would always do to freeze the small pond but he couldn't since he was wearing socks and shoes.

so, harry kneeled down and touched the water, freezing it up. niall squeaked happily and ran to the pond. they weren't wearing ice skates so they basically just tried to walk on the ice. harry was running around, hand on grass, freezing up everything.