22

guess what ! unedited because i'm tired.

mum: if louis jumped off the bridge would you too?

mum: wait what- *looks around* honey where are you?!

me: *has already jumped from bridge*

:) enjoy 

* * *

it's the day before the ball. the house is a complete chaos. well, it's all clean but there are people running everywhere.

harry is with niall, in the study room, revising. anne had asked niall's mum if he could miss school today since its friday and tomorrow is the ball. she agreed, being the best mum ever, and let niall stay at harry's house for the day.

the room is quiet. kind of. you can hear everyone outside running from side to side. the footsteps are loud. harry has to work on Spanish and French. he also has to finish his school work because he has missed so much. he wished he hadn't had to miss all of this work but oh well. niall is helping him anyway so that's cool.

niall had to leave for a few moments because he had to get his suit ready for tomorrow. yes, anne bought him one too... but now niall is done with that and is helping harry with math because harry absolutely hates mathematics. there is no sense to it and hates all the process.

after finally finishing everything, they two boys made their way to the garden. he and niall walked for a few minutes. harry listened to niall ramble about how boring school has been without him and that nick keeps asking where his boyfriend is and by boyfriend he means harry. harry rolled his eyes. he dislikes nick.

"anyway... what about you? what have you been up to in this big castle?" niall asked as they sat down on a bench that was in front of some beautiful roses.

"well, louis got a week off to come and see me... but something happened and he went home and didn't come the next day. neither did he come the next day... or the next. now it's friday and I haven't seen him since monday because of that."

"may I ask what happened between you two?"

"yeah, um. we were fooling around and something weird happened and he kind of pinches me but wasn't actually pinching me? I don't know, it's so weird and I feel so stupid explaining it!" harry groaned. "gosh, I don't know what's wrong with him. he has been acting so weird for a while now and he won't tell me what it is. he says it's family issues and I don't ask more because he obviously feels uncomfortable."

niall nods his head, listening to every word harry is saying. he decides to comment, "zayn has also been acting weird." he says. "so you're not alone on this one." he shrugs. "I asked him a few days ago about you and louis and when I mentioned louis he went completely still and changed the topic. it's like he knows something."

"when was this?"

"tuesday."

"I spoke to louis on monday." harry noted. "so he must have told zayn something, don't you think?" niall nods and frowns when he notices harry's lips starting to tremble. "I- I think he wants to break up with me." harry suddenly blurts out, covering his face with his hands.