5

not edited , didn't have time rip

harry screamed.

guards ran up the stairs, the king and the queen as well. gemma ran behind them too, just like the maids. everyone panicked, running up. the guards opened up the door, found harry on his school uniform, right in front of the mirror. he turned around and yelled,

"i have a pimple! right on my chin!"

everyone sighed, turning around and walking out. harry yelled "hey!", making anne, his mother, turn around. she smiled softly, walking over to him. she took his chin, checking the pimple. it wasn't that big. neither it was disgusting.

"i'll give you too options, make up or walk out like this."

and we all know what harry's answer was. so, the both walked to anne's huge bedroom. then, entering the also huge bathroom. she opened up her ten makeup drawers, looking for harry's color. she took a brush and did the magic.

once harry opened his eyes again, he didn't see the pimple anymore. i mean, if you looked closely you would. but nobody will get that close so he is okay. a smile appeard on his lips, turning to his mother and hugging her.

* * *

harry was placed to work with liam payne on a science worksheet.

the curly lad read through the instructions as liam just stared at him. harry felt very uncomfortable so he never turned to look at liam. but when he finished reading, he did look at liam.

"so um, the paper says to draw a graph of what the data comes out to be."

liam nodded his head. he had an awkward smile, still staring at harry without any movement. harry let out a small giggle. liam had a constipated face while staring at him, though he looked very cute.

"your hair is very pretty. you're as well."

harry gaped with a blush, turning to look away. he is always being told he's handsome because he's the prince. but, never by kids from school. one would assume that just because he's the prince he'd be very popular and everyone would like him. but no, he hasn't had his first kiss either.

"thank you. you look like a cute puppy."

and okay that was embarrassing. who in the world says that? what surprised harry more - beside his stupid comment - was that liam blushed. he chuckled softly and thanked him. harry also had a blush on his cheeks.

"so ha--"

"lads!"

came louis yelling. harry looked down, not daring to see him. liam looked at louis with a big smile. they both started talking, then whispering. harry couldn't help but feel as if they were speaking about him.