14

the famous bridge in the famous forest :))

+ continuatioooon !

also ! 10k READS OH MY GOSH THANK YOU ALL !!

* * *

"i-i'm- i'm you- i'm yours?"

louis nodded, hands on his hips. harry opened his mouth to speak but was cut off when he saw a zayn malik run out of the bushes. he didn't react, just turned to look at louis, who was still staring at him very seriously.

"say something, lou!"

"i like you harry! what else do you want me to say? you're the pricne for gods sake! anyone is willing to be with you! and i do not mean that just for the money or power but look at you! liam wants you, this man i'm pretty sure wants you, that nick guy at school is planning something! and i'm here, lucky enough to have won your heart."

harry's heart melts. 

"yes you did. so who cares about the rest? i like you."

"louis!?"

harry turns around while louis turns to look over harry's shoulder. anne is walking over to them. she smiles sweetly at louis, kissing both of his cheeks and telling to come in. harry smiles awkwardly at his mum, like saying "we were in the middle of a very important conversation" but anne doesn't care.

"it's so nice to see you again! your mother and i have been thinking of eating together some time soon."

"that'd be lovely! besides, the annual winter ball is coming up and we just can't wait. every year you all surprise us with something new!" 

louis says with a charming voice. anne only laughs and pat's louis' cheek twice. she then turns to look at harry who is standing behind louis awkwardly. he motions with his head, telling his mum to just walk away.

"so tell me louis, what are you doing here? it's almost seven."

"i came to see harry." he smiles politely, turning to harry and taking his hand. harry bites his lip, looking down to hide his blush. anne hums to herself this will be fun. she has so many things planned, plus she has to tell paul to always be behind harry because who knows what this two might do behind their backs...

"so um mum! louis and i are gonna head up to my room-"

harry says and pulls louis with him, making their way to the staircase. anne quickly reacts, eyes going wide and stepping before them, stopping them.

"oh no no no no! you two stay right here! right here where everyone can see what you are doing, yes yes. louis! stay for dinner, yes? i'll call your mum and we'll take you home." she smiles at the boys. "now, you both better stay in the living room."