18

while harry got ready for his date with louis, he had to listen to his weekly schedule. lou was reading it out loud while harry tried on a billion boots.

the winter ball is coming and harry is going to be hella busy. he has to leave on friday at six at night to the mountains. he's going to meet up with jade in front of the bridge. she has always wanted to see harry's entrance to the mountains so that's that.

harry will also have to try on a thousand outfits for the ball, because that's what it's all about. he'll have to learn some new dance steps because he'll be dancing with prince grimshaw- one of his old (very old) friends, which harry misses tons.

but beside everything he has to do, the only thing running on his mind is when is louis going to ask him for the winter ball. he has to go with louis, and just because they're dating doesn't mean they're each other's dates for the ball. it only counts if you're married or engaged. harry thinks it's completely stupid but oh well. rules are rules.

besides, louis has to the attend because he is part of the tomlinson family. it isn't a party without the tomlinsons. also, if he arrives to the ball with louis, it means he doesn't have to dance with another thousand woman or man. as the prince, it's his job and honor to dance with everyone else.

but the only person harry wants to dance with is louis.

"your mother had planned a green, flowery, thousand dollar suit for the ball. is that okay with you?" lou asked, looking up at the prince. harry hated when they said how much it cost all his clothes. his mother said it was something to be okay with because at the end of the day, it's just clothes, but harry wasn't so sure.

"that's fine."

lou's eyebrows furrowed. she walked over to harry and took a hold of his cheeks. "harry, honey. i know this is one of your first balls in years, but you'll be okay! it's not so hard to be there. you just dance, eat, drink some wine- oh wait you can't yet. well, drink some juice... you'll be great!"

"i know i'll be fine..." harry pouted. "but i just want to be with louis."

"and you will!" she smiled. "now, let me tell you cute you look! louis' gonna love it. have fun on your date, bub."

"thanks."

harry blushed and made his way over to the door. lou walked right behind him. when harry opened the door, he noticed his mother walking around the hallway, telling some of the maids how the decorations must look. nobody is even aloud to walk on this hallways during the party but she's still going to decorate it.

"oh! harry, sweetie!" she clapped her hands and made her way over. "we need to start talking about the ball. i see lou already told you everything..." harry nodded with a smile. "good good and- oh! were are you going? you look lovely!"

"i'm on my way to watch a film with louis." harry smiled all dimply. anne just stared at him and nodded her head stifly. "if you excuse me-"

"oh of course! yeah sure, go go."