4

harry and niall had free period.

actually, harry did because the queen said the prince needs a ten to eleven free period to unstress himself. harry said it wasn't necessary and a bit unfair but he finally agreed only with 

the condition that niall had to stay with him.

anyway, harry took out the small, folded paper and showed it to niall. niall's eyes widened and took the paper. it was totally louis' and he couldn't be any happier because harry is now happy!

"it's so louis! wow haz, your dream came true!"

niall winked at him, causing harry to chuckle. he nodded his head, curls bouncing. the two friends were under a tree, which by the way for harry it was so clear and boring. so, harry placed his hand on the grass, moved his finger a bit, and made some pink flowers appear.

"nice. now add some yellow ones, i'd do a nice match."

niall told him. harry nodded and started creating some. harry kind of wanted to go and talk to louis but he really didn't dare. what if louis sits down with him at lunch? they had a nice diner date - was it even a date? - yesterday.

"do you think he'll sit with us at lunch?"

"i don't know haz. this is not one of those fairy tales in which you make flowers blossom and- sorry."

harry chuckled. it happens all the time. once, niall said "imagine how funny i'd be we could touch this pond and make it all freeze up. that would be weird" and harry had just glared at him, having niall realise what he said and apologize.

the bell rings and harry quickly stands up, lifting his backpack with him. harry starts making his way over to the school doors once more but is stopped by niall's small "uhum... harry?" and harry turns around, noticing that by every step he took a flower bloomed.

"roses. what are you thinking about now? is it louis?"

harry shyly nods.

"control yourself! what if i hadn't noticed the flowers coming out of each step you took, huh? huuuh?"

niall taps his nose. harry scrunches it up and shakes his head. taking niall's hand and intertwining their fingers. this is so normal for him, he likes to hold hands. besides, niall's hand helps harry calm himself most of the time.

it's weird but cute.

they walked into the school doors, then letting go off the hand and just linking arms. niall checked for any kind of powers but nope, everything was fine. harry told niall he needed to go check on his locker first.

as they walked over there, harry noticed louis, liam, and zayn standing over there. harry stared intently over at louis, his cheeks blushing red. sadly, louis wasn't looking back at him. harry shook his head, finally arriving at his locker and opening it up.