17

hello

long time no see.

enjoy the update

wink wonk

not edited. i apologize.

* * *

"no. get out!"

"but harryyyy!" louis protested as harry tried to push him out the door. "baby come on, we both know you won't study even if i'm outside the room."

harry stopped his moves and rolled his eyes with a giggle. finally, he let louis inside again. the boy quickly ran to his boyfriend's bed and jumped on it. harry closed the door silently behind him and made his way to bed, crawling on it.

"okay but don't distract me. this test is so important for me."

"i don't understand why it's so important for you to have good grades. you're never going to uni anyway. you're gonna take over this place when you're done with school."

"i don't want to be known as a stupid king. i want everyone to know i have good grades and i'm smart." harry shrugged, opening his history textbook. "besides, i must know about history because i am going to be king."

"queen."

"i-" harry suddenly felt hot all over his face. he mumbled a few words, then huffing a "shut up." to louis. louis leaned, forward, kissing harry's cheek. harry moved his shoulder to get louis off him as he tried to read from his text book.

"come on baby. i'm bored."

louis mumbled into his cheek, kissing it again. harry groaned and closed his book, tackling louis and hugging him tightly. 

it had been like this for the past few weeks. harry and louis had already been a couple for a whole week now. honestly, harry didn't think they would last a whole week because he can get extremely clingy and annoying.

"have i told you you're the most gorgeous boy in the world?"louis told him while moving to be above him. he pecked harry's lips, then snuggling his face into his neck and leaving small kisses.

they didn't rush things. the first day of their dating, they snogged, but that was about it. they would always share small kisses, or hug each other. they would always be holding hands and louis would always be complimenting his boy.

"you're beautiful as well, lou."

louis grinned widely, chuckling and pecking harry on the lips once again. he pulled back, taking one of harry's curls and pecking his forehead. harry wrapped his arms around louis' neck to pull him into another short kiss-

"harry, honey- oh god! dear! oh no!" anne shook her head and quickly walked to them. she pushed louis off and took harry's hands. "did he do something to you? he wasn't letting you breathe was he?"