15

11k yay !

* * *

on a monday afternoon, louis walks into the school's library.

he needs to find a book for his english class. he walks around the library, waving at the librarian, and makes his way to the shelfs. he hopes to find a short book. he dislikes wasting his time reading something stupid.

louis tries about four books but they all seem boring. he's very picky when it comes to book choosing. he groans and takes out another one. just when he does so, the book leaves an empty space and in the other side of the shelf is harry, looking for a book as well.

he is currently reading the title of one, then opening it to check what it's about. louis smiles to himself, staring at the boy. harry places a strand of hair behind his ear. louis lets out a loving sigh but then it crumbles.

"hey there, prince."

harry looks up to the curly boy. louis glares. of course it would be nick! of-fucking-course! nick warned him but there was no way in hell harry was being taken away from him. he already got liam out of the way so he won't let this idiot in.

this is NOT a love triangle, goddam it!

louis puts the book back in it's place and an walks around the shelf. just when nick is about to place his hand on harry's waist, louis slaps it away and wraps his own arm around his boy.

"hey haz."

louis smiles and leans down, kissing harry's cheek. harry greets him back and nick clears his throat. harry quickly apologizes and motions for nick to continue talking.

"anyway, everyone basically wants the ring and frodo cuts his own finger."

"no he doesn't?" louis scoffs. "the gollum bites his finger in which the ring is, idiot."

harry turns to louis with wide eyes. louis decides not to turn to look at him and just keep glaring at nick. nick has a smirk on his face while glaring back. harry seems confused and just let's out a sigh.

"harry, love." louis turns to look at him. "is it okay if i walk you home?" harry nods his head. "alright, i'll meet you outside, yeah? go check out your book and i'll see you there."

harry nods and louis kisses his forehead before he leaves. nick rolls his eyes and as soon as harry is nowhere to be seen, louis takes nick's collar and pulls him close.

"listen to me, nick. i don' care what you're planning but i'm sure you're just gonna use harry. so you better back the fuck off! he doesn't want you."

nick pushes louis away.

"you're jealous and scared. you know he'll take me before he takes you." nick tries to say back.