24

guess who created a tumblr and feels incredibly artsy ? yes , me :)

have fun reading :)

not edited , sorry ...

* * *

nervous is an understatement.

louis was terrified. he felt his whole body shaking. he'll be in a magical training center in which everyone there has special powers. what if he's completely useless? what if he makes fun of because his powers aren't strong?

another thing he's terrified of is the training itself. what if he has to stay there for a whole year just for him to be able to train? he wouldn't be able to. he has school to take care of, family he'll miss, friends he'll miss, and a boyfriend he loves.

while his mum is getting ready, louis is sitting down in the living room. his whole body is completely covered with black winter clothing. it's about to be 4:30 am and it's currently snowing outside. he wants to tell his mother to not go so she can be warm inside the house but at the same time she has to go so she can talk with the trainers.

"ready?"

jay asks him as she walks down the stairs. louis gulps nervously and nods. jay smiles at him and motions with her head that its time to go. so they walk out the door, get in the car, and drive to the forest.

louis can't believe he'll be crossing the bridge. the bridge everyone is always talking about and he has always had to deny and act as if magical powers aren't real. the bridge his father once crossed to practice fire bending and came back as a crazy maniac, burning this whole forest until another person re-created all of it with his nature powers.

louis carried his backpack and bag as they walked through all the forest. finally, they make it to the big rock, walking around it to find the bridge. there's a figure, with a big blanket over them. weird.

"hello louis," the person greets them, taking off the top of the blanket so his face is revealed. "are you ready to go?" louis turns to look at his mum and then at the man, nodding his head. "say goodbye to your mum."

louis hugs jay and she kisses his cheek, telling him they'll se each other tomorrow by nine at night. once louis ends his hug with his mother, he turns to grab his suitcase but the man is already making it float above his own hand.

"come on, let's go."

crossing the bridge was the weirdest thing he has ever done. once they reached a certain part, in which they couldn't see what was ahead or what was behind, the man said some weird words louis cringed at.

"come on," the man told louis. louis was confused, what were those words even for? they continued walking then, and in less than three minutes they were already on the other side. "pretty neat, huh?" the man chuckled. "call me Jacob, I'll be your trainer from now on."

"alright, hello Jacob." louis waved awkwardly. "now, where must I go?"

* * *

after louis checked in, got his trainer and lighting and (apparently) energy badge, he was sent to his dorm. Jacob opened the door for him and louis was met with two girls. he looks up at Jacob, his face was asking if this was the correct room.

"this isn't like your usual dorms. boys won't always be with boys and girls won't always be with girls." the trainer shrugged.

"cool, thanks." louis walked inside the room and waved at the girls.