3

beautiful louis.

harry doesn't have tattoos on this fic bc #princessaf

ps: not edited... i'm sorry i'm lazy and suck

* * *

"un, deux, trois, quatre, cinq."

harry counted as he pointed at each number. he was getting tested on how well his counting was. his hand was on his cheek as he leaned on it. he really wanted this class to end. he doesn't really like french, nor spanish. they're too hard to pronounce.

before harry knew it, his teacher was putting everything away for him. harry just smiled at him, closing his notebook and textbooks. harry walked the man to the door, as the prince he is. aka, gentleman.

"merci monsieur."

he thanked him before closing the big door. it was an understatement to say he was completely tired. harry just wanted to lay down and fall into a deep sleep. but, before he knew it, the bells from the top of the palace started ringing.

it was 6 o'clock and harry wasn't ready.

he ran into his room, throwing on some rolling stones shirt and changing from his uniformed pants into some black skinny jeans. he got his black converse and ran out of his room. the boy almost tripped running down the big staircase.

"your jacket, prince!"

lou, one of his maids, but also friend, called out for him. harry thanked her and took the jacket. maybe lou won't say he's going out. he might be able to hang out with louis with no bodyguards in the background.

"where are you going, prince?"

"ughhhh!"

harry groaned, pouting and stomping his feet on the floor. he was never able to get away with anything. once harry explained he's going out to the cafe, the two body guards walked behind him. harry kept complaining to paul, his bodyguard, on why he couldn't go alone.

"you're the prince."

"so? i'm very mature. i can walk by myself."

"you are walking by yourself. nobody is helping you. you just walk with company."

harry pouted, punching the man on the shoulder but he didn't even flinch. in fact, it hurt him more than it hurt paul. harry kissed his knuckles. once they made it to the front of the cafe, harry could see louis sitting down alone on a table, texting on his phone and looking extra gorgeous.

the curly boy squealed. he turned to paul and james, telling them to stay outside or in another table. the two bodyguards decided on staying on one of the tables outside to get a coffee and leave harry alone.