13

robin you will forever be loved . i never met you but you're an amazing human being . you will be missed Xx

also, you'll be discovering some of harry's lessons!

have fun reading :) NOT EDITED BWAHAH

* * *

louis walked into school, side bookbag over his shoulder.

he stood with liam and zayn, they were talking about how it's party season and they really want to be able to attend all of the parties. louis wasn't really paying attention. he said some word here and there. most of the time he looked around, expecting a mop of curls to appear.

suddenly he sees harry walking into the school. his hands moving from side to side but also holding onto a lunch box. louis watches him walk to his locker, open it, and put his lunch box inside. 

zayn told him niall was sick, which meant harry would be alone all day. perfect! he could show harry about how niall isn't his only friend! they can all be friends. liam can be his friend too. just his friend.

louis quickly makes his way to harry, leaving his two friends who don't even notice he left. louis doesn't care though. louis stands behind his locker so when he closes the locker door he'll see him.

harry just closes the locker door and keeps typing away on his cellphone.

louis gapes. did harry just not notice him?! how was that even possible?! louis starts to walk behind harry. he tries poking him on the shoulder but shyes away. he groans to himself. since when is he shy to talk to harry?!

"harry! wait up!"

he calls out. harry turns around, putting his phone away with a big smile. he waves at louis wraps his arms around his waist when louis brings him towards his chest. harry pecks his chest and takes a step back.

"sooo. where were you yesterday?"

harry stiffens, then letting out a chuckle and gently punching louis' arm. he's acting weird, louis knows it. harry laughs awkwardly and mumbles a "nowhere". he even looks away, fidgeting with his own hands. louis keeps staring.

"why are you lying?"

"lying? no. no. i'm not." harry says, making himself look offended. "i am not lying. seriously louis, i was nowhere. it doesn't matter."

"you didn't answer any of my texts." louis mumbled with a shrug. "i didn't see you anywhere and- i don't know. i was worried... and right now you checked your phone and still haven't answered my texts! i don't understand? is this because of gemma? did she-"

"louis breathe." harry sighed. "i am not ignoring you. i had to go out with my family this weekend. you know, business and all... i would have answered but i didn't have my phone until this morning so i'm barely checking it."