8

i swear i'll edit this but i just really wanted to pOST IT OKAY so yeah :)

* * *

harry watched the maids prepare the things for gemma's party.

harry insisted to help but of course he shouldn't be "over working" himself. so, he waited for niall to arrive. harry just sat on his bed, creating small snowflakes while giggling by himself. snowflakes are just very pretty.

"hiya mate!"

niall walks in, throwing the door behind them. harry smiles at him, throwing snow at his friends face. niall starts laughing while taking the snow in his hands and making a small ball, throwing it to harry.

"gah! snowball fight!"

harry yells. he creates a new snowball, throwing it to niall. sadly, niall ducked and the door opened. gemma had walked in. the ball landed on her face. harry and niall gasped. gemma just took the snow off herself and closed the door behind.

"this is exactly what i'm coming for." she says with a short sigh. "harry, if you're coming to the party you must wear your socks and mittens - gloves. whatever it is you call them. i don't want you to suddeny freeze everything up, alright? or even add flowers somehow."

harry sighs with a nod. niall stood up to get the gloves (and socks!) from the cabinet. gemma says thank you and sends a smile to her little brother. harry really thinks they're making progress. gemma had never walked into his room by herself!

"here, i got your favorite socks and the black gloves."

"but i hate the gloves."

niall looks at him with a raised eyebrow. harry finally gives in. before they even put it on, harry goes to change into some "party" clothes. niall sat on the floor while watching harry choose some. he would shake his head or nod to them.

suddenly harry came out with the perfect outfit and niall just raised his hands as if he was bowing down to his best friend.

harry sighs, turning to look at the mirror. he honestly felt pretty nervous. what if he suddenly was over dressed? what if he destroys the party? what if louis decides to make out with some random girl or boy at the party.

what if gemma makes out with louis at the party?!

harry needed to look way prettier than gemma (even though he thinks that is impossible). he sends niall to spy on his sister, just to know how she looks so he can look ten times better. harry looks at himself, once more, in the mirror.

just when he's done, niall enters. the blonde boy opens his mouth to speak but harry beats him to it with a small frown on his face.

"i look horrible, nialler. louis will never notice me!"