12

bring that hair back please harreh ! he looked so fooking soft ugh :'(

ALSO 8k READS OMG SO HERE'S THE UPDATE AND CASUALLY lewis is everywhere like how when where how who what anyway

:) have a nice day Xx

* * *

harry and his family went out to eat.

sadly they were being followed by paparazzi and that was not cool. harry hated being surrounded by so many people. even worse if there were cameras flashing every step you take. he was wearing some shades but also tried to cover his face with his hands.

"harry where's your crown?"

"he wears tiaras because he is a princess!"

another one yells. harry feels as if someone stabbed him on the chest. it's the usual thing, some paparazzi making fun of him being gay. it's 2017 for fucks sake! get over it already. he continued his way and entered the restaurant with his family.

the styles family was having breakfast a very nice, fine restaurant. it wasn't expensive, just fine and casual. gemma had chose it for some reason. as they sat down, harry beside gemma on the booth, he discovered why gemma wanted to be here.

he saw her go into snapchat and play louis' just uploaded snapchat story. he was with liam and zayn here in the same restaurant, having breakfast. gemma looked around, trying to find them.  she saw them until the end and so did harry.

there was no fucking way harry was going to let his sister leave this table. it had to be him who left it first.

"excuse me mother and father, some friends of mine are over there and want me to say hello."

gemma said with her posh and princess voice. harry rolled his eyes without anyone noticing and ignored gemma. he was sitting in the corner of the booth, which made it better. he wans't letting her out.

"harry. move." she then told him. harry ignored her and took a sip of his orange juice, which they had ordered moments ago. "edward, shoo. get out of my way. my boyfriend is waiting for me."

harry chocked on his straw, turning to look at gemma with wide eyes and confusion.

"b-boyfriend? since when do you have a boyfriend?"

"since yesterday's date. duhhh"

harry snorted into his sweater paws. honestly, he looked extremely soft today. harry had a bun on his hair, skinny jeans, the light blue jumper, and some nice boots. he looked so goddam soft. gemma didn't care though and just glared.

"what are you laughing at?"

"is louis your supposed boyfriend?"