2

yes, harry is just a tad shorter...

also , FUCK HE IS SO CUTE WHAT THE HELL OXBDWXWD

* * *

harry loves being seventeen.

he's able to walk alone to school, no body guards following him. he meets niall underground, on the train station every single day. they stand up the whole ride, even though people are always telling harry to sit down because he's the prince and all.

but harry always refuses because the old people deserve to sit down the whole way.

right now, harry is walking down the stairs, notices niall there waiting for him in front of the train that hasn't yet arrived. they two greet and start talking about some random episode of pretty little liars.

"harry look!"

"what?"

harry turns to look everywhere. his eyes then widen when noticing who is at the other side of the train. oh my god, it's louis! harry gaps, turning to look at his best friend.

"we need to go on his same cabin! we'll wait for him to get in first. okay?"

"okay."

niall agrees. once the train arrives, louis gets inside the third cabin. harry and niall following behind but making themselves look busy. they both hold ontoa tube. and maybe it's the tube that is right beside the tube louis is holding onto.

harry bites his lips, looking at louis, taking in all of his beauty. the boy is scrolling through his instagram feed, mostly liking some random adidas posts. harry giggles, burrying his face onto niall's shoulder.

"shh."

niall shushes him. harry covers his mouth with both hands but the train then decides to stop, causing harry to fall foward because of the impact.

he lands on his bum, everyone inside the staring at him with shock. nobody dares to laugh. who knows? somebody might appear and kill them because they laughed at the king.

niall, though burst out in laughter. but, louis though, walks forward and helps harry up. harry blushed, accepting the help.

"t-thanks."

he stutters once the three walk of of the cabin. louis shakes his head, his hand landing on harry's shoulder.

"it's no problem... are you okay though?"

harry is just staring up at the boy. it must be a crime being that handsome. harry literally wanted to kiss him. but he didn't dare look at his lips because he'll know. louis was just waiting for an answer, a small smile appearing on his face.