Character Ask !

this is my first character ask every. i'm so excited. remember that this are on the characters poing of view so don't attack me. it all has to do with the story. anyway... LETS GO!

HARRY

lush_stylinson: i think powers are cool. louis will love them. why can't you see that too?

- powers simply make me sound spooky. once i tell him he'll think i'm weird.

LARRYSTYLINSON4Eve32: are you planning on telling louis about your powers?

- well.. yeah, i guess. a relationship is of trust, right? 

starpoof: do you watch frozen? and if you do, do you think your powers can turn into something beautiful just like elsa's in the end of the film?

- i love that movie!! and uh... yeah. i know my powers can turn into something beautiful. i don't know why i'm so scared. maybe it's because i feel as if i'm a monster. (just like elsa. haha!)

larrylove4life: what was your first reaction to your powers?

- honestly, i was so scared! i didn't know how my body was able to create ice or plants! i mean, how would you react to being able to ice things up?

fatima_mar_: when do you think you will tel louis about your powers?

- oh gosh. i don't know. i'm just so scared about how he'll react. what if he reacts like gemma did in the beginning? i don't know when i'll be ready.

yaoigirl111: do you want to build a snowman?

- COME ON LET'S GO AND PLAAAAY!

stylinsonnbabyy: i think louis would love and appreciate you no matter what you carry, he likes you so much and pretty much loves you already!

- this... this is so cute. wow thank you! but love is quite a strong word, don't you think? i mean, i'm pretty much in love- wait. he isn't listening to this right? oh gosh this is so embarrassing. but thank you!

larry_tomlinson1: what do you think louis would do if you told him about you powers?

- pretty sure he'll run away. but i was expecting it. i know he'll hate me once i tell him. fingers crossed he wont!

abcdefghijklmno34567: is it fun having powers?

- sure! they are when i go out and play with niall.

abcdefghijklmno34567: how does it feel to be so freaking cute and hot?

- i... what? cute?  hot? wow thanks! if louis heard you he would want to hit you, haha.

LOUIS

lush_stylinson: is there anything that would make you leave harry? well, other than him cheating? if the answer is no, REMEMBER THAT!!

- what is this "leaving" you speak of?