11

I DONT KNOW IF I EVER SHOWED THIS BUT UM THIS IS THEIR UNIFORM BC why not :))

* * *

harry wanted to know what louis was about with the liam thing.

today he was going to ask him if it was just his imagination or- i don't know something else maybe. harry really hopes it's his imagination. it was lunch time right now. niall was nowhere to be found but harry knew louis was inside the lunch area.

harry gripped his backpack tighter, feeling a bit nervous. he opened the lunch room doors and peeked in. he saw louis until the back, sitting at his table. gemma was right beside him. they were sitting extremely close for harry's liking.

harry wished he knew what they were talking about. he took a step out and shaking his head, trying to get his nerves out. he needed to talk to louis.

louis on the other hand, was not listening to anything gemma was saying while he took a chip and ate it slowly. gemma was holding onto his arm, chin on his shoulder. he didn't mind though, some of his friends- which are female usually do this.

he looked up and made eye contact with harry, who was peeking through the doors. harry motioned for him to go over. louis found it adorable. he went to stand up but was pulled down.

"hey gemma i have to go."

louis told her. she pouted, letting go of his arm. gemma said something to him, to which louis just nodded. she stopped him once more just when he was about to walk away. he looked at her questioningly until she finally spoke up.

"so yes?"

"w-what? yes what?"

"what i just asked you."

"oh! yeah, of course!" louis nodded to her. she clapped her hands, pulling him down and kissing his cheek. louis had no idea what the hell she had just asked but it couldn't be anything bad so who cares.

louis sent her a smile. then, turned around and jogged to the lunch doors. he walked out and immediatly took a hold of harry's waist, smiling down at him. it felt as if they were dating but nope- they weren't. sadly.

"hey haz, what's up?"

"i need to ask you something."

harry played with louis' uniform. louis nodded. harry didn't look up at him, feeling his nerves kick in once more. he took a step back, louis' hands falling from his waist.