6

the next day harry decided to ignore louis.

i mean, it was a pretty stupid idea since he knows they aren't friends and he won't notice harry is mad. but, if in some way he does, then he really wants to know how he would react... he told niall about this and he said i'd be funny having "the prince upset with you."

i mean, what he did was not nice. like, if he fell, for instance, he would not laugh! he'd go up to him and help. zayn was just silent and liam actually cared. harry thinks liam is a sweetheart.

harry enters the school. niall makes his way to his own locker while harry does to his own. and again, he did not expect when the little paper and now- chocolates?! fell out! he was so surprised! he loves chocolates.

"omg! niall, they have little nuts in them!"

niall gaped. they both loved chocolates with nuts. they both took one out and took a small bite. their mouths watered. they were absolutely delicious. harry placed them back inside his locker. he knew they were going to melt so first he looked around and then froze up the box so it would keep them good.

harry closes his locker and opens up the paper. as usual, it says something romantic and sweet. this time saying, "i'm gifting you this chocolates for two reasons. one, you deserve them. and two, they're as sweet as you." harry's heart melts.

"awe!"

the two friends awed. harry really didn't want to think it was cute since it was form louis and he is supposed to be mad at him but- he'll act as if this isn't from louis. their small moment once again was destroyed because louis always arrives every time harry openes sees the gift.

also, it's getting pretty creepy on how they manage to open harry's locker.

"hey there, potatos."

louis smiles at harry, then at niall. really? potatos? harry can feel his hands getting cold. good enough he knows how to control this small anger (not the big one though... big problem there). louis is being so disrespectful right now.

harry doesn't even answer. he turns around, curls bouncing, and walks away. niall shakes his head at louis and follows his best friend. louis' mouth's agape. he let's a louid"hey!" and starts walking  behind them. he takes harry's shoulder, turning him around.

"respect the prince!"

niall tells him. harry once again walks away. he never thought he'd do that! even less to his crush! oh my, he's so sassy and savage. can you believe him? one point harry, cero louis. but anyway, he thanked niall.

* * *

harry felt someone staring.

he turned his head and caught louis' eye. the blue eyed boy didn't move to hid ehe was watching. he had a frown on his face while staring at harry. then, he smiled and waved a him. harry rolled his eyes- like, actually rolled his eyes and turned back to the teacher.