23

HAPPY HOLIDAYS ! HAVE AN AMAZING DAY , BE THANKFUL , GIVE LOVE , BE NICE, THE YEAR IS ALMOS OVER SO CONGRATULATIONS ! YOU'RE ALMOST THERE !

also , it's christmas so don't be mad at me that this is not edited. i apologize.

* * *

louis' birthday was in a few days and harry was freaking out.

he had bought exactly four gifts and has them all on his bed. he has no idea which of them he'll give them because he knows his boyfriend will get mad if he gives him the four gifts.

a few days ago, harry also cleaned his whole room. he made every winter and nature things disappear. he felt proud of himself because now he could invite friends over.

niall, zayn, and liam are sitting together on the bed, writing stuff down because they are also throwing him a surprise birthday party. jay and the girls know everything about it and agreed.

"harry, let me help you out, yeah?" zayn said and stood up, walking over to the boy and throwing an arm around his shoulder. "what do we have here?" harry shrugged. "come on, harold. what do you see?"

"four gifts?"

"exactly! choose your favourite and then the other three give 'em to niall, liam, and i to gift him and that way he'll have all the gifts!" niall and liam agreed with him but harry just turned to send him a small glare.

"you all idiots forgot to buy him a gift didn't you!" he glared at all of them. they all blushed and looked down, nodding with shame. "alright then. just because I love you all I will give you my presents. but you guys better treat him like the prince he is for the rest of the week!"

"I'm in." niall agreed and the other two boys followed suit.

"alright, then I'll take... the cleats! he'll love them." harry took them in his arms and hugged them. zayn whined and harry poked his tongue out at him. "what? did you want them? too bad you didn't buy them!"

zayn rolled his eyes and niall laughed. liam just covered his face. "whatever you mop head." zayn bickered. "how much did they cost anyway?"

"200 u.s dollars..."

"WHAT?!" the other three yelled in shock. "so... 164 pounds? holly shit haz, that's a lot. you must love him a lot, huh?" liam gaped, staring at the expensive shoes. "he better take care of them or I will personally kill him."

zayn poked harry's shoulder to gain his attention. "my birthday is on January and I also do footy–"

"don't even finish that sentence." harry glared. "I will think of something for your birthday when the time comes."

"what did you give niall for his birthday?" liam asked.