attire

"Babe....what are you doing? Turn that off na please....." Maine said one evening as they lay in bed.

"Just a few minutes more...." Rj replied as he fiddled with his tablet.

"....bahala ka na nga...." Maine huffed and turned away from Rj.

Rj turned off the device and put it away before turning on his side to cuddle Maine.

"...sorry na....wag ka na mag-tampo....please" he said as he embraced her and kissed her head.

"....ano ba kasi yon?....new game?....pinagpapalit mo na ako sa games?" Maine said her voice slowly breaking...

"....no....shhh....don't cry.....I'm just excited.....I was looking at baby stuff...."

"Baby stuff?" Maine asked as she turned to face him.

"Yes...on pinterest...."

"Babe...you have to slow down....napupuno na yung room ng kids...."

"...hehehe! Excited Daddy lang...."

"I know....but slow down naman.....we don't even know what their genders are....."

".....that's why I'm looking at stuff that are all white...."

"...just don't overdo it...."

"I promise...."

Rj bent down and kissed Maine on the forehead. She moved slightly so she was level with him and they kissed intimately on the lips. After a while, Rj trailed kisses along her cheek to her ear and down her jaw. Soon, he was opening her pajama top and fondling her breasts while kissing her neck and shoulders.

He kissed and let his tongue flick one boob and nipple while his hand massaged the other. He switched after a while.

His kisses trailed down her belly where he lay for a while. She bent down and kissed the top of his head which he lifted back to her lips and in turn, she started kissing his neck and chest after helping him out of his t-shirt.

He cradled her in his arms as they slept, their skins touching and sharing their body heat.

Early the next morning, Maine woke to Rj singing at the top his lungs in the shower. She smiled as she got up from bed to fix it and head inside the bathroom as well.

".....You're mighty happy this early...." she chuckled as she took her toothbrush from the sink to brush her teeth.

Rj poked his head out from the side of the shower curtain. "Oops...sorry....nagising ba kita?"

Maine just shook her head, her mouth full of toothpaste bubbles.

She joined him in the shower where they had another round of passionate kissing.

Rj stepped out of the shower as Maine finished bathing.

"Babe....can you wear the outfit I put out for you there on the chair please?"

"Which one?.....ah this? Khaki shorts and polo?...."

"Yes.....please...."

"Ah....okay....wait....where are my boxers?"

"Ay sorry....nakalimutan kong kumuha sa drawer....."

"No worries....got it.....so, tuck in ba to or hang out lang?"

"Uhmm...wait....I'm almost done...." Maine continued as she turned off the tap and took her towel to dry herself.

"Ang ganda ng misis ko....." Rj said as he smiled at Maine who had just stepped out of the bath.

"....kahit na mukha akong balyena?"

"Magandang balyena!....."

"Bolero!"

"No....I'm not kidding.....you look gorgeous, Love.....trust me! Plus na plus nga na balyena ka.....kasi I hate whales....I'm afraid of whales....."

Maine kissed him on the lips and dressed herself in a flowery sundress with thin shoulder straps.

Rj couldn't resist. He kissed Maine's shoulders.

"You are the most beautiful whale...." he said.

"Wait....let me take a look at you nga?" She told him as she pushed him gently.

He "modeled" in front of her.

"Hmm....tuck in...."

He tucked in the shirt in his shorts.

"Ayan....ampogi ng asawa ko.....papisil nga sa burger?"

"Wag na...."

"Why?"

"Because when you pinch me on my burger, you always end up biting me on the shoulder or the arm....."

"...that's because you are so gigil...cute!"