baon

"Mom....I want chicken sandwich with konting mayonnaise only for my baon, okay?..." Eena shouts from the top of the stairs.

"Moooooom....I don't want sandwich....I want cookies....and grape juice....." Iggy shouts as well.

"What's with all the shouting?...go downstairs and tell Mom what you want..." Rj pops his head from the master's bedroom. He had been watching a video while Maine was downstairs instructing the helpers.

"...how about you, Charm? What would you want to bring to school tomorrow?" Maine asked Charm who was quietly playing with her dolls and tea set in one corner of the kitchen.

"tukis! RT want tukis!" RT ran into the kitchen clutching his favorite red car.

"Cookies...sweetheart....coo..."

"Coo...."

"...kies...."

"Kies..."

"Cookies...say it slowly RT..."

"Coo...kies....RT want tu...coo...kies...."

"Yes, cookies! Okay...chocolate cookies?"

RT nodded, wide-eyed and smiling.

"Yaya, magdala ka na rin ng extra butter cookies and juice para sa therapy...."

"Opo ma'am..."

"Uhmm...Mommy, I want cookies...and sandwich....and juice!" Charm piped after deciding what she wanted as snack for school.

"Okay...Love...how many cookies?"

"one hundred million!"

"hahahaha! I don't think we have that many....how about three?" Maine chuckled at her baby girl

"Uhmm....okay! Thank you, Mommy!"

"You're welcome, baby!"

"Uhmm....Mommy....RT want samich...."

"Sandwich"

"Sssand...wich...."

"Now? But it's almost dinner time...."

"RT! We're having pasgeti!" Charm squealed.

"Pasgeti?!" RT looked at Maine, confused.

"Spaghetti, say it slowly....we're having spaghetti!"

"Spateti! Oooh wow!"

"Yes love, Spaghetti!....Go and call Ate, Kuya and Daddy....dinner is almost ready...."

"Mmm...kay!" RT run out of the kitchen.

"Mommy....why does RT say words like that?"

"Remember...RT is still learning to say the words correctly....that's why he goes to...."

"Therapy!"

"....yes....he goes to Tita Michele for therapy three times a week....so he will learn how to speak better...."

Charm smiled and nodded. "Yaya Cherry....wash hands?" she went to Yaya Cherry to prepare for dinner.

"Did you both do your homework already?"

"Yes, dad....Mommy checked it also...." Eena volunteered.

"I have homerk also!" Charm squeaked and jumped off her seat to run to her bag in the foyer.

"Charm!" Maine was about to remind her little one to ask permission first.

"....here o!" Charm returned and held up a piece of paper. It was full of crayon scribbles.

"...This is Daddy...and Mommy....and Kuya Gi....and Ate Eena....and RT....and Charm....and Pepper (their dog)....and Lolo Daddy....and Mamu....and Papa....Family!" Charm proudly explained and pointed to different circles and strokes on the paper.

"Wow! Nice picture, baby!" Rj lifted Charm and kissed her on her temple.

"Me also!" RT exclaimed.

"Yes Love....later.....finish your dinner first...." Maine reminded her boy.

"Mommy....RT draw...."

"What did you draw?"

"C....caw.....wed....wed caw..."

"Ahh yes...your favorite red car?"

"Yes...da...ddy....r...red....c...carr...."

"Nice red car" Maine affirmed.

"Show it to us later okay?" Rj winked at RT who beamed, his mouth full of spaghetti sauce.