twin lists -- Siegfried

A/N: What if each twin could say something about himself/herself...

* * * * * * * * * *

I have the most annoying sister! She can't     decide what to call me -- Bubba, Bub, Zig, Fries...and the list goes on and on...but she got into trouble with Mom when she called me "Hoy!" Hahaha! Serves her right.

I like pansit with ketchup! Yum!

I play the drums, guitar & piano.  Eena and I have a little duo going on.  Dad always forces us to perform during family gatherings.

I hate singing.

I'm a swimmer. Just competed for the national team!

I have the coolest Ninongs!  Ninong Nico and Ninong Sam are both race car drivers!  And Tito John drives a  motorbike! How cool is that?  Oh, and Tito Ryan also has a motorbike. Super cool!

Dad taught me to drive when I was 15. I think Mom and Dad fought when Mom found out.

My favorite color is yellow. Yup! I'm basically a happy kid.

I hate Eena when she's being all clingy and  whiney. I think this happens at least once a month. Sheesh!

Eena and I like the outdoors. I wish Dad and  Mom plan more camping or beach outings.

I used to share a room with Eena. But you could tell whose side was whose. I mean, its all white but her side is  waaaay messier than mine. I think I got Dad's OC-ness.

I broke my arm twice as a kid. Once during football, another time while I was running with Eena in the park. I'm lampa like Dad, Mom says.

I like playing videogames with Dad. He's good!  Oh, and Dad really likes to play with us     kids.  When we were little, he would always chase us in the garden or join us in our games.

I can cook. Dad, Mom and Eena like my spicy tuna pasta.

I am a proud Mama's boy.  Mom gives the best hugs and makes the  best carbonara!Ever!

I'm a neat freak. Like Dad.

Kuya Matti is the coolest!  He sometimes takes me along when he has gimmicks with his barkada and they ride their motorcycles out of town.  Dad or Mom don't want me to drive a motorcycle alone yet.  Tito John taught me how to ride though, so sometimes, he lets me ride around the village with him.

I taught Eena to climb the tree in our backyard.  Mom had a fit when she saw Eena and I on top one time though. I think we were around 9 or 10 years old.

I want to travel. I want to be a pilot.

My sister can be annoying.  She likes to sing all of a sudden when  she has her headset on.

My sister and I dance, too. Eena's been taking ballet since we were kids.  She's pretty good.