RT

"....but it's my turn! You pushed RT kanina....my turn now!"

Iggy and Eena were arguing over who got to push little RT's stroller while they were at the mall on their regular Sunday afternoon outing.

"...wait...who pushed the stroller earlier?" Maine interrupted the twins who were raising their voices and pushing each other.

"....let go! I held it first!" Iggy said as he tried to pry Eena's hand that was on one handle of the stroller.

"...no...." she pushed her brother who was holding the other handle.

"Here, Kuya...carry the bag first so Ate can push....then, when we get to the next floor, you can push so Ate will carry the bag..."

"....fine...." Iggy said as he took the baby backpack and carried it on his back. "...Mom...do you need anything from the bag?" he would ask Maine every so often.

The twins were now 6 years old and little Richard Theodore or RT was just a little over a year old. The twins doted on their little brother like anything. They would often argue as to who was going to take care of the little one.

"....I want to give the diaper!" Eena would volunteer.

"No, me!" Iggy would hold up a diaper and run to Maine as fast as he could.

"Daya!" Eena would complain.

"Here RT...play with Kuya's cars....broom broom....like this...." Iggy would share and show his toys to RT.

"You can put Jennifer (a Lego figure) in the car...." Eena would also drop some of her toys onto RT's lap.

"No, you don't....that's for girls lang..."

"No they're not....diba, Mommy?"

"Share your toys....they can be for girls or boys...."

"Beeeh!" Eena would stick out her tongue at Iggy.

"Mommy o...."

Eena would just scowl and make faces at her twin.

"Ayayay! Bakit yan ang suot ni RT?....diba sa doll mo yan?" Yaya Cherry once caught Eena trying to put her doll's clothes on RT who was giggling while Yaya Cherry fed him yogurt.

"Cute naman sya, diba Yaya?"

"Oo naman...cute naman kayo....pero Eena, boy si RT...di naman kasya yang mga doll clothes mo sa kanya o..."

"...it's kasya yaya...look...."

"Susmaryosep! Why is RT wearing a furry headband?" Rj saw his baby boy dolled up when he passed by the playroom.

"Sir...si Eena po kasi..."

"Ate naman...." Rj said as he sat on the floor of the playroom.

"Hahaha! Daddy! He's cute! Look o....this one is for you!" Eena said as she put a flower crown on Rj.

"Iggy gets one too...." Eena said as she pranced around the room to where Iggy was quietly drawing something. He didn't mind the crown that Eena put on his head.

Yaya Cherry could only shake her head and smile at the scene unfolding in front of her.

"...hmm...does it look good on me?" Rj "gave in". "Can I have a mirror?" he asked Eena who eagerly handed him a small one.

Just then, Maine came into the playroom and joined the family play time. Eena immediately put another flower crown on Maine and hugged her. "You're so pretty, Mommy!"

"Yes you are!" Iggy said as he handed Maine a drawing of flowers that he had made.

RT giggled and the family looked at him. His mouth was full of strawberry yogurt and he was squealing happily with is pink headband. The whole family laughed and enjoyed their family time.