~Prologue~

I was just living a normal childhood on Earth. Star Wars was my favourite movie series of all time, I would give anything to go to that universe. Little did I know that my wish was going to be granted sooner or later.

   Anakin Skywalker, Obi-Wan Kenobi and Qui-Gon Jinn, my most favorite Jedi of all time. I wanted to meet them like no other. And of course, can't forget Darth Vader, my favorite Sith. He is my favorite character in Star Wars and I practically worship him (kinda like Kylo does).

   If I go there, I already have a name in mind that I would go by. Can't go around using my normal name in the Star Wars universe because that would just sound weird. I don't even know why I would come up with a name to use there since I know it will never happen. Guess it was just my fan girl instincts that told me to do something stupid.

   Well, on Earth I am Camellia Lang. In Star Wars I am Melisa Starkiller. I don't know why I chose Melisa since it's just another normal name. Starkiller on the other hand, was chosen because Starkiller Base, I couldn't ignore how cool the name sounds. Also, Luke Skywalker was originally going to be Luke Starkiller so that's another reason why I chose Starkiller to be my last name.

Author's Note:
A little more backstory for Melisa in this edited Prologue. Hope you guys liked it! See you in the next chapter!