23. revelation

The moon shone in the sky providing enough light for pooja to see her surroundings clearly. She ran not stopping anywhere in fear of getting caught by the ghosts. A ghost ran past her hitting her with a broken glass bottle in the process. Her right arm had a cut which started bleeding. She ran again as she saw another ghost staring at her.

Within few minutes, yet another ghost stabbed her in her stomach. She fell to the ground in pain. The ghost dragged her by holding her shoulder. She was so excited which nobody would have expected from her.

The ghosts now surrounded her with no sheets covering them anymore. Pooja took notice that all of them have a similar smile as Vinamra. Their wicked smiles scared her.

" So the girl came here to get rid of a ghost by another ghost. Isn't it funny?" Vinamra asked her. Pooja realised she came back to the mansion which is half destroyed.

"Oh I am sorry. I am a silly girl. How can you know that I killed Bhoomesh who was asked to get rid of me long ago. And how can you know that nandana appeared to you in form of Bhoomesh and tried to help you. I am really stupid" pooja got shocked hearing vinamra. So nandana was trying to help her?

"You must be believing I can be seperated from Samyuktha. But know this....we can't be seperated because we are related. More than you are related to your cousin"

" I don't understand" pooja said.

" she is my daughter my dear. And what kind of mother stays away from her child?" Vinamra explained her. The revelation made her eyes widen in shock. Vinamra smiled as she rattled the brave girl.

"Well you know nandana is right about my body not being buried. It's the reason why I am strong" Vinamra informed her. She did notice the girl planning to escape her and her brainless army. It cannot happen again.

"Hey wait a second! Why am I even telling you all of this...." Vinamra acted as if she is thinking. Pooja realised it wont be easy to escape her. She did not expect her words....

" Why? Why? Why? Oh I got it! Because you are joining us!" Vinamra clapped her hands in happiness. Pooja's eyes widened in shock and she tried to stand up. But the other ghosts came to her and took care of her. Vinamra took a seat nearby and remembered how she killed the doctor.

Poor doctor! He thought he is called for an emergency. When he entered the room, he is surprised to know that he couldn't recognise a single staff in the room. He asked a nurse to know the condition of the patient. The patient got up from the bed saying he is alright but the doctor needs the treatment. Dr. Harish tried to escape the room but the ghosts have killed him for her.

She remembered how she killed rohan who proposed Samyuktha. She made the bike skid on the road and when he tried to get up, the ghosts helped her by breaking his left leg and later his neck thus killing him. She remembered how she killed Sonia in her room. It is pretty funny for her as Sonia is the only girl to realise that the ghost has come to kill her. And of course nandana is held captive by other ghosts. Being a ghost there is nothing much to cause her pain. So Vinamra ignored her ex best friend.

It is stupid of the kids to believe they could separate her from Samyuktha. And Samyuktha is stupid not to realise that her mother wants the best time with her. She is not understanding her and Vinamra smiled staring at the dead girl covered in blood.

" you will know my value Samyuktha. You will realise that I am your best mother and nobody can win over me" Vinamra spoke out loud and laughed like a villain. Her army smiled for seeing their mother happy. They knew that they impressed her mother. Innocent patients have no idea how much their mother hates each and every one of them and they are not at all considered as her family.

Author's note :

Oh my god! Did pooja die! And why did Vinamra say Samyuktha is her daughter? I thought gopal was a nice man!

Okay...okay....now don't get swords to kill me. I have done nothing! It is Vinamra, Not me who killed pooja. Please don't get emotional....I have a chapter dedicated to it.

Have a happy weekend and have that lovely smile on you....because I like it. Don't throw it away for it makes you look amazing. Of course you are great, no doubts in that but your smile makes you more beautiful.

Meet you soon beautiful girls....and boys if you are reading.