48. again?

Hooray! I am back. Back with new chapter. Back with as many surprises as possible. I am sure you are not much disappointed now.

Flashback.....

Gopal after placing the photo, actually hiding the photo he came out of the room. Suresh was still in the room grieving over his dead sister. He wanted his daughter at any cost. He would give his life if it will save his daughter.

Gopal was in such thoughts when a sound brought him back to reality. He raised his head and saw a girl in white skirt hiding at the wall. Samyuktha wore floral printed top with whit skirt. He went closer in eagerness.

"You can't come" the ghost said. Gopal stopped in tracks.

"Who are you?" Gopal asked as the voice doesn't belong to his daughter.

"You may not know me but I know you" the ghost said.

"Please....she's my only child" gopal pleaded her. His tears flowed down staining his light blue shirt.

"You should not try to hurt me then" the ghost asked him.

"Why would I? You are an innocent girl" gopal said bringing smile on his face to convince the ghost. It worked out.

"Will you do me a favour?" She asked him sweetly. He is more tham ready to give his life. Why wouldn't he do her a favour.

"I will leave your daughter but I'm alone. I don't want to live alone. It hurts me a lot" she said sadly. Gopal realised she is asking his life.

"Will you leave her?"

"I will. Will you join me?"

"I will" gopal said with real smile. His daughter will be saved finally. The possessed Samyuktha came out and stared at gopal. She had a happy smile like his.

"Gopi" she said extending her left hand. Gopal walked front. The floor collapsed suddenly. Suresh came in time to save his best friend.

"Gopi!" The ghost screamed and came through other side. Both Suresh and possessed Samyuktha pulled him out. She hugged him immediately and gopal too hugged him.

"We should go" Suresh said with smile. Their quest ended.

They walked towards the stairs and Samyuktha suddenly stopped. Gopal turned to her.

"Why did you stop yuktha?" Gopal asked her.

"You made a promise to me" the ghost told him.

"What promise?" Suresh asked them.

"Umm..." she turned towards him and acted as if she's thinking how to explain him.

"Come with me" the ghost said pulling Suresh. He looked at his friend in question.

The ghost pulled him towards a room and suddenly pushed him inside. She locked the door immediately and suresh banged the door to open it. The possessed Samyuktha turned towards gopal who stared at her in shock.

"You and me together" she said with big smile and big eyes. She dragged him with her.

He reached fourth floor. She pulled him with her and he has no idea what the ghost means. She appeared innocent sweet and very young girl to him. But there is something wrong. She has killed the baba with knife in the morning. His daughter can't be possessed by two ghosts or the ghost has bipolar disorder. His doubts were increasing and the ghost is not giving her answers.

They went to a room and gopal was surprised to see the room covered with papers. All the walls were covered with newspapers to his surprise. There's nothing in the room except a small cradle in the middle of the room. He heard a baby making sounds from the cradle.