58. change

Samyuktha was taken down. When they reached the ground floor they got the smell of petrol. Pooja walked forward. She saw alex ordering his men to pour petrol on the building. She went to him and heard people screaming loudly.

"You should pour petrol inside. Especially at the kitchen" Pooja told alex. The shocked alex nodded his head.

Samyuktha was about to come out of the building but got a doubt. Arjun's friends are missing.

"Where are Arjun's friends?" Samyuktha asked her friends. Jyothsna shrugged while disha feared for danush.

Then they heard danush walking like a ghost. He was making creepy sounds as he walked down the steps. Samyuktha, Jyothsna, disha stared at him in shock while Pooja stared at him in irritation. Danush walked through the corridor making those noises.

"Don't worry disha I will save you from him. He will be burned in this building" pooja assured her shocked friend. She walked towards danush.

"You don't know with whom you are speaking" danush said in shaky hoarse voice.

"Oh really?" Pooja asked him. Suddenly danush felt his feet getting separated from the ground. He was in the air in few seconds. Danush looked at her in shock.

"Want to join us danush?" Pooja asked him. Danush freaked out. Pooja disappeared.

Danush ran to the girls. He thought to scare the ghost. Not be scared by ghost. He stopped in front of disha.

"Ghosts are very scary" he commented as his rapid breaths are slowly becoming normal.

"How can you do this?" Disha asked and walked away.

"I was telling her this idiot is not correct for her. She never listened to me" Jyothsna told Samyuktha. Danush went after disha.

"Let's go" Jyothsna said pulling her friend. But Samyuktha stopped her.

"I want to know if sampath came out. If every one came out" Samyuktha said.

"We can check outside. Come with me" Jyothsna said.

"No" Samyuktha said pushing her friend.

"Come with me Samyuktha. Why are you behaving like a kid?" Jyothsna asked.

"Nobody will die today. No one!" Samyuktha said. Jyothsna turned to danush who was arguing with alex while disha was looking away.

"Danush!"

"Alexander!" Jyothsna called. They were too busy in quarrelling and didn't hear her. Even the constables were with alex.

"I will be back. You stand at the door" saying that Jyothsna walked towards the group. She did not know how much stubborn Samyuktha was. Samyuktha walked inside the building.

"Sampath!"

"Sampath!" Samyuktha called him climbing the stairs slowly.

.....

"Why are you arguing now?" Jyothsna asked in irritation.

"This is all because of you! You have seperated us!" Danush screamed. Jyothsna got angry.

Alex felt crazy as Jyothsna and danush quarrelled. Disha had been better than jyothsna.

......

Sampath came down in other route searching for Arjun. He then heard some noise. Following it he went to the dining room. He saw suresh and arjun fighting. As a friend he went to help arjun.

Sampath pulled back suresh who was hitting arjun. But he didn't expect suresh to hit him on nose as he turned back. Sampath fell down in pain. Arjun took the chance and pushed his father to the ground.