chapter 17: party time

* Justin's POV*

after Skyping with Emma, Justin and I turn off my laptop and walk downstairs to the living room. i grab my keys and wait for Avery to grab her purse. she walks down the stairs with a round black purse with 2 mickey mouse ears and walks to my direction.

" ready to go and party?" i smile at her and take her hand into mine

" yup lets go party like there's no tomorrow!" we both start to laugh at her comment. i lead her out the door and we both enter my car. I take a seat in the drivers seat and Avery sits beside me in the passengers seat! She's just so hot, I wish she was mine. But unfortunately she could be anybody's since she's single and ready to mingle.

"So is your friends house close to yours?" she asks me while leaning her head on the window

" Ya it's maybe 5 minutes from my house so we should be there soon!" I explain to her and smile in her direction

"Oh ok! I'm so excited to let loose and go crazy. do I know anyone at the party?" she asks me

"Umm I don't think so. my friends are all normal people, the only celebs they know are me" I laugh " and now they will know 2 celebs cuz u will be there"

" Oh cool!!! but please tell me that people are not going to go crazy and harass us?!?" she half smiles/laughs but still serious

" Don't worry. I know my friends are chill and stuff cuz they know me but if everyone goes nuts ill call my security or something!! but calm down we will be fine." I put my hand on her thigh and just keep paying attention to the road. 5 minutes later we arrive at a big home like my moms house and see drunken people outside going crazy or passing out! We both exit the car and start walking past the drunken bodies and open the door to go inside! the house is full of streamers, a disco ball, a bar or 2 full of all different type of drinks and 100's of people!

" Wow your friends really know how to throw a party! everyone is having a great time and just going NUTS!!" she smiles and starts to dance to the beat of "Stars Dance" by Annabelle who's probably at the party at Jon's house right now. I try to find my friends and I spot them near the D.J!

" Hey guys! long time no see!!" I cheer to them when I give them a big bro hug, LOL!!!

" Time flys by fast doesn't it Justin! you should come up here more often, we missed you buddy!" one of my friends say

"Guys I have someone I want you to meet! this is Avery Ramos. you probably all now her." I pull her from behind me and show her off to the guys

"Of corse we know her!! Avery we love your music and you!!!! you are sooo hot, is it even possible to be that sexy?!?" my friend says to her. she smiles and blushes, her cheeks turning a cute tone of red.

" You guys keep your hands to yourself on" we all laugh together " Avery this is Lucas and Eric! they were my 2 best friends in school when I was in Stratford before I became famous!"

" Finally, I got to meet you guys! Justin has said so many wonderful things about you guys! I already know we're all gonna be amazing friends" she smiles at them and hugs both of them. " Thank for inviting us, this is a great party! I know we're gonna have a great time!!!!!" she claps her hands and cheers

" Thank we worked hard on it I guess. but our parties are probably garbage compared to you guys celebrities!" Lucas says

"What?!? your party is great!! Your party are like our celebrities!!" we all laugh " ok me and Avery are going to go do some dancing see you guys later" we wave bye and go to the dance floor to dance!

*******************************

After probably 3 hours of dancing, we get off the dance floor and go to the bar to get a drink! I order some white vodka and Avery orders a strawberry tequila. we drink our shots and we take a seat on a couch near the stair case. we start to talk about life and stuff and enjoy the rest of our halloween night!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

********************************

Sorry for such a short chapter, I just wanted and needed to update since I didn't update for 2 days!!!! plz COMMENT and VOTE!!!!!

BYE.....!!!!!!