chapter 29: Me and You

*Emma's POV*

" So what's your answer?????"

"......YES......!!!!!!!"

Did that just happen to me, wow! Like seriously, I said yes. Wow I'm shocked but really happy!! I feel like a complete idiot for saying no last time he asked me,... and instead I said yes to fucking Jon who made out with another fucking girl while still dating me!!!!!!!!!!!! I know Emery would never do that to me so I am super glad that I went on this wild adventure and now my prize is a prince and shining armour!!!

Emery looks at me completely shocked, still standing in front of me, but totally happy and jumping inside! He takes both of my hands but lifts my left hand, that has the ring on it that he placed minutes ago on my finger and he lands a quick but sweet kiss on it. I smile at his cheesy but cute gesture and wrap my arms around his neck and he wraps his arms around my waist..... I wonder how our relationship would be like? Will we be together forever and live happily with each other? Is he going to be the one that I walk up to in church and be the one I kiss after saying "I do"? Look how stupid I sound.... I'm still young to think about this!!! I am kissed back into reality when I see Emery trying to talk to me

"Em are you listening?" He laughs and hold my hands while looking into my light brown eyes.

"Sorry umm no I wasn't listening" I laugh and smile at him "what were you saying to me?" I ask him

" I was trying so say, what do you think about us now? I know I'm really happy that I finally have this chance to show you that not every guy is like Jon and I'm going to open up your heart to show you that love exists! This is going to be the best.... we will do everything! Whatever you want cuz I want you to be happy but think about me a little cuz I don't wanna go shopping everyday!" he laughs and leans in to kiss my forehead. Emery is so adorable and warm hearted. I wanna have plenty of fun with him!!!

" Aww baby your so cute! Don't worry we won't go shopping everyday! I like going to the movies also and nice restaurants. Or we could just cuddle up together at home and play video games if that's what you like?" I laugh and kick around on my heels smiling. He puts his head closer to mine and our noses touch... I giggle a little at the touch of his soft nose. His eyes move towards to my eyes and I feel like I'm getting butterflies in my stomach. I never felt like this before with anyone, why now with Emery? His lips reach in closer to mine and then I feel a warm soft touch on my lips and I accept that touch and enjoy it! Our lips move and his touch is so gentile but so bad to my body! I ignite with his touch and my body burns like 100 degrees. His hands move up and down my back and my hands tug on his brown hair. This was a great decision made!!.....

I wanna go spread the word to everybody in the world!!!! I just wanna scream out "EMERY KELLY AND EMMA ARE DATINF!!!" but if I do that, people will think I'm high on drugs, drunk, or just insane *hehe*.

(Ily all!!! Sorry I haven't updated in a LONG time lol I've been cot up on things! Byee plz comment and vote and read!!!)