chapter 11: more halloween surprises

*Avery's POV*

so todays Halloween and I got to school a little late cuz you can not look pretty at 8:30. for Halloween this year im a kitty cat and I asked Justin  to try to match with me so hes a Bat Man. I guess everyone is already at school, so ill just get to class by myself since Im real late (its 9:05)! first period I have history so I go running to my locker and I have a note hanging from it. its from Justin!!!!

Dear Avery,

I waited for you this morning, but you never showed up so I had to go to leave. i am not longer in near you..... im in London, Canada visting my grandparents becuase they are very ill. i cant wait to come back and see you!! i will miss you som uch, good bye!!

                                                            from your dearest friend,

                                                                                                         Justin

NO!!!!! i cant believe he left!!! i need him, whats going to happen? is he ever coming back to us? i cant stay here and just wonder..... i have to go after him!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! but first let me write a note to everyone for them not to be worried when im gone.

Dear friends.

You guys probably already know that Justin left since you guys were all early this morning, not like me. i cant live without him for who knows how long. so im going to go after him and stay with him there back in London. i will miss all of you guys, and Emma Happy Birthday!

                                                         from , Avery

ok, now let me go put this in Emma's locker and then ill drive home to pack my bags and ill be off to London. there better be good music on the radio, cuz from Woodbridge to London its around a 2 hour drive !!!!!!!!! i get to Emma's locker and slip it in her locker and then start walking out the door to my car and when i am seated i take out my phone and i send a text  to Justin.

From Avery:

I got your note, and soon you will be recieving a surprise!! see you soon beauitful.

now i jsut have to get home. 14 mintues later i arrive home and go staright to my room to pack my bags. i try to put all my clothes, shoes, jewelry, purses, and makeup cuz who knows how long Justin is going to be in London for. i put everything in my 5 luggages and roll them down the stairs and i put everything in my car and i check my phone to see that i got a text from Justin.

From Justin:

what are you talking about? Im in London now with my grandparents. how are you going to see me soon?!?

From Avery:

just give me your grandparents home adress, if that is where you are. plz and thx you!!!!!

From Justin:

Ummm ok then, 572 woods st. Stratford Ontario. im seriously lost but whatever

From Avery:

ok thank, bye!!!!!!

great know just lets get in the car and go find my man!!! he better be happy when he sees me, cuz i am missing school for him and im wasting 2 hours driving in my life!! i just cant wait to be with him, just the 2 of us, together, FOREVER!!!!

* Emma's POV*

so me and Emery are in class now together, no one else of our friends have science know so its just us. the  teacher is just talking and talking about boring things so I just start to look at Emery and make goofy faces with you. Emery slips me a note and I take a look at the note and theres a heart on the front. I open up the letter and cover my mouth when I gasp in shock for what it says

Rita my beloved friend, I wish we could be more then friends so this is why I am going to ask you this, will you  go out with me?

omg!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I cant believe Emery Kelly just asked me that!!!!!!!!! but  I do know my answer!!!!  my answer is...........................

**************************************************************************************************

hey everybody sorry for such a short chapter but I had to leave it off for a cliff hanger cuz im trying to get more ideas for the book to make the Halloween party amazing !!!!  Avery and Justin alone together!!