chapter 15: OMG!!!!

* Justin's POV*

me and my mom are on the couch just watching T.V while I wait for Avery to come down for us to Skype Emma and then go to my buddy's Halloween party!! I sit on the couch which feels like 2 hours but its actually only been 35 minutes. a half hour later I hear something coming down the stairs and I stand up and turn around to see a very sexy Avery. she is the most sexiest kitty ive ever seen!!!!

" wow........... you......... look...... wow!" im speechless she looks great

" ummmmmm thx bat man, you look pretty wow yourself" she says and takes another step closer to me and laughs. I take her hand and spin her to see her smiling when I push her against my chest and kiss her forhead. my mom looks at us and smiles so I release Avery from my chest and just put my arm around her waist for both of us to be facing my mom

" Avery you look beautiful and so do you son. let me get a picture of you two together" she smiles and grabs then camera from the glass table infront of the white leather couch and puts it against her and says " cheese" for me and Avery to smile. when the picture is over my mom leans in and shows it to us and it looks wonderful!!!!!!!!

" wow your mom should become a photographer, shes really good" Avery says as she takes a closer look at the picture. after a few minutes of looking at the picture I break the silence to talk to Avery

" shouldn't we go Skype Emma now? its already 7:43. Emma is probably ready or about to get ready." I mention to Avery

" yaa lets do it now since your party starts at 8!"

*Emma's POV*

back at around 7:15..........

I decided to take off my costume to take a shower for then me to do my makeup again and everything for it to be entirely new!!!!! I get into the shower and heat up the water to relax......................... 10 minutes later I step out of the shower with a towel around me and walk into my room to change into my costume again. I put on a simple black strapless bra and a pair of black undies. first, I put on my black/ white tights up to my belly and then I put over my head my goth doll dress and I fix the bottom skirt part with my hands. I get my heels from my closet, my black pumps with a burgundy red bow in the back!!! I walk over to my jewelry stand and put on a pair of spider earrings, 2 big black bracelets, and a black/ silver ring with my hand sleeves! I walk into the washroom to fix my hair and redo my makeup. I grab 4 elastics and I make 2 ponytails. I find to blue laces and tie them around the elastics to make a bow and then I grab my curling iron and curl the edges of my hair. I put the headband on my hair and pace the bow in the center of my head. now I get my makeup case and find all my supplies in need for my costume. I redo my makeup the same as I did for school and then I look in the mirror to see a very sexy goth goll ready for her boyfriend!!!!!!!! I walk into my room and I see my laptop on my bed so I decide to go on it and log on to Skype to see if anyone is on. apparently Avery just logged in, and right when im about to press her name to Skype her, I get a video request from her!!!! I press answer and a couple seconds later I see her and Justin appear on the screen all dressed up.

" hey you guys!!!!! how's everything going. I miss you guys like crazy already and you both just left today"

" hey!!!!!!! we miss you to Em, happy birthday!!!! im so sorry im not able to be there with you right now celebrating, but trust me your gonna have a big surprise later at Jon's house!!" Avery cheers... wait..... a surprise?!?!

" wait I never knew I was getting a surprise!! whats that all about?"

" youll find out later. don't worry its nothing bad, its really good actually. youll be so happy youll even cry!!!" Justin says so happily. hopefully hes right, that's it a good surprise!