Chapter 19: thank goodness

*Emma's Pov*

I ran as fast as possible away from that hell hole called a "home"! I slipped off my heels to make it easier to run. 10 minutes later I stop running since I'm out of breath. I put my hand on my heart I try to catch my breath as the tears keep rolling down my face. I look back to see just an empty road with no cars or houses..... where am I? as I look around at my surroundings more tears fall down my face. I try to wipe them off and avoid the makeup to not ruin it. I can't believe he did this to me.... he said he loved me and then I catch him kissing the lips of another women.... she's not even a women, she's a slut, a whore, and a man stealer! but what hurts even more is that he was enjoying it.... I saw the constant moans and groans they both let out and the smirk on his face. it hurt that he replaced me..... my friends were right all along! but really where am I? I am completely lost... well not completely. I remember seeing these trees and that cute little cafe..... Wait!!! I remember!!!! there's a park near by that me and Emery went to together. it's probably just around the corner! I start to walk a little more

**********************

*5 minutes later*

I arrive at the same cute little park that me and emery came together to get to know eachother a little better. it was our first time together, and just hanging out, well besides after the club. I find a nice quiet place with a bench so I take a seat and look around at the beautiful big green trees. I admire the little river, the sound of the water flowing is so relaxing!! I take sometime to think about my life since the night of the club and meeting the boys! it really has been a great experience to meet them. all of them I must say I love and admire!! they are all very good looking guys that stole my heart when I first heard of them! but there's one thing that haunts me and puts a hole in my heart........

*Flashback*

From Emery:

Rita my beloved friend, I wish we could be more then friends so this is why I am going to ask you this, will you  go out with me?

From Emma:

Emery,

                 your an amazing friend, and I really like you, but......................... im sorry but I have to say........ no! I like you as a friend and I also really like you. but I still have lots of feelings for Jon and I think I will have a chance with him. I am truly sorry!!!!!!!!!

* Logan's POV*

ok so me Zoey and Niall are walking to the mall to see if we could find her........ but seriously I don't think she would be at the mall at a situation like this...... im smart LOL!!!

" umm guys, im just saying but why would Em be at the mall in her Halloween costume, crying, and its probably closed at this time!" I say and im proud of myself for saying something intelligent  for once!

" wow Logan, that was actual smart, good advice. but still lets go check" she smiles but I see that its fake... ugh she could be so stubborn, just wasting her time. around 10 minutes we get to the mall and we seriously walk all around it to find Emma.......... not there! who was right, ME! ha in there faces!!!!

" so who should have taken my advice... you guys! why would she be here?"

" shut up ok Logan! God no one wants to hear you, we didn't listen gosh sorry! now just shut up!" god that was harsh. I see Zoey stare into the air and Niall put his arm around her shoulder and she leans into his chest

" how about if we never find her... whats gonna happen. Emily is going to go crazy, her parents will die and this will be all of our faults" I hear her whisper into Niall's chest when he was patting her hair and smoothing it out! I wonder where Emma could really be..... I know like  I pretend to hate her and be a bitch but shes my friend and im worried for her. I just hope someone will end up finding her even if its a hobo from the streets and brings her to the police!!

* Cody's POV*

Lucy and I start driving around some streets see if we see Emma wondering around. ok you guys are probably wondering if im a pervert cuz I just met a girl but really I already knew Lucy. when I was a little boy, me and her went to the same elementary school and I haven't seen her since grade 7 when she moved away. and now we are united. I got to admit she is pretty hot and an amazing friend so your really don't know what could happen in the future! I start to drive in the direction of the school to find Em.

" so hows your family..... I haven't seen them in 5 years! I missed you so much, we were like best friends"

" there fine, back at home. I missed you to..... we used to always hang out and do silly things together and now look at us all grown up!" she smiles and laughs

" ya all grown up and looking for a broken hearted girl" I laugh

" I feel bad for your friend. this guy that did this to her must be a big monster. who would hurt a girl like that like seriously a bitch ugh!!!!!!!!" she looks at me with a weird face but its so cute so I laugh!

" ok I get your a girl and all and I wouldn't want anyone to hurt you and stuff but Jon is a nice guy. He could be a bitch and do stupid things like this but hes ok I guess just don't hate him even though you don't know him" I laugh and smile at her and place my hand on her thigh! oh I really like her and well um ya find Emma.......

***************************************************************************

ok I know im sorry it was a short chapter and it ended really weird. I just needed to update but maybe again tomorrow I probably wont update cuz of homework and Friday I will update! thx ok read comment and vote!!! BYE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!